PDA

View Full Version : off top:i'm chocking and scandalized!!no respect from new zealand pen-pushers!

olife
10-18-2011, 04:21 PM
hello guys!
first ,by advance my apologies for this off topic,bad topic ,but i would like to denounce the very bad attitude ,full of no respect,full of shame from some new zealand pen pushers,from some old new zealand ,english,south africans...rugby players...to cast aspersions on the french rugby team in the world cup,really no respect ,big shame,stupidity!!!!...it seems that they want give us a lessons of human morality...bullshits!!!like we say in france "commence par balayer devant ta porte avant de balayer devant la mienne..."(start to sweep in front of your door before sweep in front of mine...)
why no respect for us?maybe because we are in world cup final?or because they hate french,or other stupidities like that?...mmm...really a clown pen pushers!!!
yes i know ,maybe we were one of the more bad team of this world cup ,yes i'm agree,the welchs were better and should been win...but we don't cheat...they loose because they were unlucky ,it is the sport...

sunday ,for the final ,for sure it will be a black hell for the french guys,but everybody can be sure that we will fight like a lions,the honor of FRANCE is humiliate,ridicule,violate by some idiots of the village...maybe we will lost the final but u can be sure that in the wind of new zealand ,u will hear our nice 'MARSEILLAISE ANTHEM',we will proud ,we are proud to be french ,we will fight like a injuried withe sharks!!...it will be the battle of new zealand!!

to be clear and conclude ,i want say i'm just angry against some stupid clowns and not against new zealand ,english and south africa people who are a great peoples that i respect a lot.

my apologies again for this thread guys

friendly
olife "THE FRENCHY"

ps: extract of these press of clown :

Only against all
The characterization of XV de France for the final of the World Cup led to a wave of criticism including its uncompromising level of play The Blues are now alone against all.
One of the Sunday Herald:''80 minutes and we'll laugh''(DR)
One of the Sunday Herald:''80 minutes and we'll laugh''(DR)

In the basement of the hotel the All Blacks, the Heritage, Graham Henry decrypts the great teachings of the victory over the Wallabies (20-6). Sitting alongside Brad Thorn, the coach of the All Blacks, however, difficult to conceal his disappointment at not face Wales in the final of the World Cup (Graham Henry was coach of the Red Devils from 1998 to 2002 , ed.) "I'm disappointed for them. They had the opportunity to win but their strikers were not successful. It would have been a great final. "Since their narrow victory over the Red Devils (9-8), the Blues are the target of attacks of all kinds. The game bore tricolor, scandalized some former international. "France is the worst team in the World," says Francois Pienaar, captain of the Springboks World Champions in 1995. The presence of the Blues is perceived as an insult.

"I can not believe it. What happens to the sport. Wales deserved to win. It ruined rugby. "Chris Ashton

If the XV of France still arouses the same anxiety in the minds of New Zealanders, culture of the beautiful game unreservedly condemns benefits lights. Everyone rugby rebels. "Two defeats, a victory against low English and Welsh face 14 ...», ironically the former English hooker Brian Moore (64 selections). Chris Ashton is not more lenient. "I can not believe it, slide the wing three-quarters of the fifteenth of the Rose on Twitter. What happened to the sport! Wales deserved to win. It ruins the values ​​of rugby. "Lievremont happy to remind the player to Northampton as the Springboks became world champions in 2007 with a big conquest and a good scorer.
"France is the worst team in the World" Francois Pienaar

Monday, players from the XV of France met with the staff around a barbecue before a jet boat ride on Waitemata Harbour. The sacred union is decreed against all odds. "It is a day for us to be together, isolated, to say that we are at the other end of the world, in the final, said Marc Lievremont. My first words were to the Sunday fun, relax, enjoy these moments. "The Blues are in their world. Sunday, the Sunday Herald headline in a "80 minutes and we will laugh" with a picture of Sonny Bill Williams jokes in the company of Israel Dagg. The final would be a formality for the All Blacks? "It's been a while since the players laugh many headlines in general, admits coach lights. This has also allowed them to be found, they are tightening. "He laughs best who laughs last ...

Vincent-LAHAILLE PERE, Auckland (Twitter, Photos)

no more comments!!