PDA

View Full Version : Off-road drive not coming to Canada???

ibanezblazer
10-16-2011, 12:10 AM
So I've been waiting for off road drive to be released for xbox 360 for over a year. I just learned that it has been released. I went to multiple local retailers (in Canada) and I could not find it anywhere! They said that you might not be distributing to Canada! Why??? :(
Is there any other way I can get off road drive? I've been looking forward to purchasing it for so long!

chansuke
10-16-2011, 12:33 AM
They didnt put out a 360 version at all.

Patblacktj
10-17-2011, 02:54 AM
They didnt put out a 360 version at all.

*Yet* hopefully...

Jeepin4Life
10-17-2011, 03:30 AM
So I've been waiting for off road drive to be released for xbox 360 for over a year. I just learned that it has been released. I went to multiple local retailers (in Canada) and I could not find it anywhere! They said that you might not be distributing to Canada! Why??? :(
Is there any other way I can get off road drive? I've been looking forward to purchasing it for so long!

You can order the game on steam and a few other sites as a download. 1c company really isn't saying too much about it either way so that makes me think that there will be a release eventually....but who knows..right? There was so much info saying that they were going on Xbox 360 and there hasn't been a official statement that I have come across saying otherwise.

Nike-it
10-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Unfortunately the game is really not scheduled for Xbox 360 at the moment.

Jeepin4Life
10-17-2011, 07:21 AM
Unfortunately the game is really not scheduled for Xbox 360 at the moment.

Thanks for letting me know Nike-it.:neutral: