PDA

View Full Version : A question about Off-Road Drive's appropriateness

33miles-
10-14-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi all! I am considering buying this game for my son, but am not sure off it's content rating. It seems the ESRB has not reviewed it yet, so I'm asking all of you that already have it, is it clean? Is there any language in the voice overs or in the music? If so can you turn the music off so you can just play your itunes in the background? Also are there any suggestive themes like in a lot of other racing games out there? Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much, and with your help maybe this game will be okay for him. :)

Omal
10-14-2011, 01:39 PM
I understand your concern. There is nothing vulgar or questionable about this game. I live in the US and I would say it is safe to guess the ESRB would give it a G rating. I would not hesitate to have a child play it. It is cleaner than most Need For Speed games.

Nike-it
10-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Even it has PEGI 12 rating I can't remember any bad language in the game. Anyway you can always turn out the music and sounds and replace it with any song you like from external programs like itunes, winamp and so on.

SICKOFU-CRABS
10-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Defiantly great fit kids!