PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer is NOT WORKING! HELP!

COOLJQ
10-12-2011, 01:09 AM
I just bought the game a few days ago, I bought MoW 1& 2... On neither one of them I can't play Multiplayer! When I click on the "Internet GUI Button" it says "Connecting...", and I waited over 20 mins and it still just says "Connecting..."! Why does it not work?
PS: I bought both off Amazon.

COOLJQ
10-12-2011, 01:27 AM
bump

Nike-it
10-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Did you have the CD-key with the game? You bought original Men of War and Men of War: Assault Squad, right?

SpeedWolf
10-12-2011, 05:42 PM
He said that it stay at"Connecting" that would mean the following, unless i read it wrong.

1 - Port router is lock as well as firewall blocking the Internet network from Connecting
2 - Unstable Internet due to a share network with others or a file is being downloaded in the background
3 - You're using a public Internet that are lock for online gaming

I would suggest trying the game somewhere else than the one you're using now as it seem lock from the router or the windows firewall or antivirus as well.

thomassipp
05-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Same here (I have the first one) all it says is -under "status"- "Connecting..."

I hope 1C can fix this... I've opened ports, turned off firewall, unistalled-reinstalled, downloaded patches etc.