PDA

View Full Version : Important Message to Player who finished Humans and Orks....

MarkAntony
02-10-2008, 11:38 AM
...please help me out and send me your profile (\Fantasy Wars\Profiles\Profile.01\_Profile.txml) or load it up so i can download it (its only 7KB big), i cannot start the Alliance Campaign cause a crash in the last Human Mission happens ever and ever (Cannot find MageBrennok in any corpse....)

Please help me out, so i canl play this game on cause i love it

Thanks in advance
Mark

MarkAntony
02-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Erm people, this problem is NOT solved until now and its a shame about all of you that are not willing to send me your profile. :evil:

I see in this forum are many people who play this game and you can not tell me no one of you guys finshed the HUMAN campaign!

Thanks for nothing, i wait until end of this week and when no one get me a solution ot his/her profile i sell this game on ebay and never ever buy a 1C game again!

Mark

Magog
02-18-2008, 12:47 AM
I have yet to finish the campaign, I got busy with the editor instead.

However, since you are so polite, I googled a little for you and found some cheat codes.

Load the map that crashes. Hit the §-key (or whatever key you have to the upper left on your keyboard, next to 1 and TAB). Type cheatvictory and hit enter.

MarkAntony
02-18-2008, 08:36 AM
I have yet to finish the campaign, I got busy with the editor instead.

However, since you are so polite, I googled a little for you and found some cheat codes.

Load the map that crashes. Hit the §-key (or whatever key you have to the upper left on your keyboard, next to 1 and TAB). Type cheatvictory and hit enter.

Thanks dude, but what you think happens then? Crash, the same way. Didn't you think that the first step i made was to find cheats or campaign unlockers?

Nothing works, the game crashed everytime by the same way. Re-Install ether doesn't work, maybe this is the next tip here ;)

tankf77
02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Hi guys,

I encountered the same problem with the Orc campaign. At the Fall of Verson campaign, after fulfilling all victory conditions, a window prompt came up and said "The unit Shodun is not found in corpse unit in Player 2". Anyone able to solve the problem?

bigmit37
02-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks dude, but what you think happens then? Crash, the same way. Didn't you think that the first step i made was to find cheats or campaign unlockers?

Nothing works, the game crashed everytime by the same way. Re-Install ether doesn't work, maybe this is the next tip here ;)

I will try to send you my save file/profile later today? The only concern I have is, do I have to worry when playing multiplayer, since you have my profile as well.

Also,There was another thread on this, and one of 1c members asked the OP to send their profile, so they can fix it.

That thread is right below this one. Did you try sending your profile to them?

Magog
02-18-2008, 04:56 PM
What happens if you start a new profile and cheat your way through the whole campaign?

bigmit37
02-18-2008, 11:32 PM
...please help me out and send me your profile (\Fantasy Wars\Profiles\Profile.01\_Profile.txml) or load it up so i can download it (its only 7KB big), i cannot start the Alliance Campaign cause a crash in the last Human Mission happens ever and ever (Cannot find MageBrennok in any corpse....)

Please help me out, so i canl play this game on cause i love it

Thanks in advance
Mark

PM me your email address, and I can send you my profile. I recently finished the Human Campaign.

MarkAntony
02-18-2008, 11:39 PM
What happens if you start a new profile and cheat your way through the whole campaign?

I tried this too, no effect. The Bug stills there.

Bigmit37 will send me his profile, many thanks to him for doing this, hope it works. I will write this here if it's so.

tankf77
02-19-2008, 02:21 AM
PM me your email address, and I can send you my profile. I recently finished the Human Campaign.

Did you finished the Orc campaign? Can you help me out too?

bigmit37
02-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Did you finished the Orc campaign? Can you help me out too?

Hey Tank. I just got your PM. Sorry, but I just started the ORC Campaign.

I tried this too, no effect. The Bug stills there.

Bigmit37 will send me his profile, many thanks to him for doing this, hope it works. I will write this here if it's so.

I just emailed you the profile, let me know if it works.

MarkAntony
02-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi guys,

I encountered the same problem with the Orc campaign. At the Fall of Verson campaign, after fulfilling all victory conditions, a window prompt came up and said "The unit Shodun is not found in corpse unit in Player 2". Anyone able to solve the problem?

Ok, heres the solution, got it from kingimp. You use Cheatvictory right? Theres the bug, the person who are missing is a person that joins you during the campaign. You must replay the mission without cheatvictory, Shodun joins you in one of the first three missions i remembered.

There a 4 Heroes in Orc Campaign, when you have them all you can cheatvictory to the end.

Otherwise i can send you a working profile, completed the humans and the orc campaign, tell me your profilename and i change it for you before sending when you want it. And PM me your E-Mail.

@bigmit37
Thanks again, works great. I find out that i can change the profilename by using Hexworkshop, i do it and theres no way to see that this was your profile at any time, but don't worry, i play although not online with it ;)

Skelos
02-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Yes. The campain will not continue because of use of cheatvictory code. That were debug cheats so we didn't suppose them to be used by end users. Be carefull.

Devean
02-26-2008, 07:12 PM
If someone has this problem, I think (by looking on the files in the Data\Levels\Campaings folder) it might be overcome by modyfing the DetectAvailableCampaigns function in the Campaigns.script file.

I have not tried it though, I prefer to go through the first two campaigns first :)