PDA

View Full Version : Promised features but never included.

SuzukiSamurai
10-08-2011, 11:07 AM
What about the ramps, somebody seen them in the game so far??

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=221636404556267&set=pu.111983815521527&type=1&theater

No map editor was edited too but this was somehow promised because free roam was not in the game.

Still other features people know, I guess there are more but I forgot...

CLswe
10-08-2011, 12:10 PM
I think they fuckt up big time with this game.. Now when they got some money for it they wont do shit...

barnestah
10-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Может кто-то от этой игры компании, пожалуйста, по крайней мере ответить на некоторые вопросы, с игрой.

Лично я очень любил эту игру, и это дало мне почти без проблем.
Но я думаю, было бы достойной вещью, по крайней мере ответить на некоторые люди, а не игнорировать их. Если в отпуске или заняты тем, чтобы устранить проблемы или просто не можете быть обеспокоены, чтобы ответить просто порядочности сказать. Существовал слово, которое не было бы редактор некоторые описания. Будет ли такая вещь? Если нет, то, честно говоря, и говорить не приходится, что не будет редактора извините для получения надежды все вышло.

Может быть, это лучше, чем полная тишина .... Извините за плохой перевод Google.

Could some one from this game company please at least respond to some of the issues with the game.

Personally I have very much enjoyed this game and it's given me nearly no issues.
But I think it would the decent thing to at least respond to some people and not ignore them. If your on holiday or busy trying to fix issues or just can't be bothered to respond just have the decency to say that. There was word that there would be an editor of some description. Will there be such a thing?? If not, be honest, and say no there will not be an editor sorry for getting everyone's hopes up.

Maybe that's nicer than complete silence.... Sorry for bad Google translation.

ShawnK116
10-08-2011, 05:53 PM
are you referring to the sand tracks?
thats F4 BUT you wont let you use them any time you want you have to be in certain areas to use them..pretty lame

JSNDS99
01-02-2012, 02:11 PM
False advertising much, the game is called Off Road DRIVE not RACE so we should be able to drive anywhere we want. Then there is no map editor which was promised.

Having seen you ban others for comments I am surpised there is anyone left on your forums. Talk about bad customer relationships, we on the forums are your customers and if you ban us on your forums because we slightly annoy you, guess what we aren't going to buy your games again. Just a little advice don't ban us.

I think your game is amazing, the graphics are really good, lots of fun getting stuck and then pulling myself out. I bet the majority of the forum like your game so listen to what they say rather than ignore them, ever heard of no news is good news. I know you get very little compliments compared to complaints but that is just life, you will always be told if you do something bad, but something good not always. I've tested multiple games during beta such as Test Drive Unlimited 2 and they delivered everything they promised, ok they released it later than planned but I'd rather you did that than gave us a game with missing features.

Anyway be a decent company and listen to your customers they are more than just fans of the game, without them you'd be nothing.