PDA

View Full Version : Problem with windows 7

Magier
10-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Hello
I have installed Fantasy Wars on my windows 7 (64 bit) computer, but I can't run it. It says something like 'unable to proceed You must be an administrator to run this program the first time' even if I start it as administrator. I also tried it with compatibility mode, but that doesn't work either. Please help me

(sorry for bad english)

aquila26
10-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Hello
I have installed Fantasy Wars on my windows 7 (64 bit) computer, but I can't run it. It says something like 'unable to proceed You must be an administrator to run this program the first time' even if I start it as administrator. I also tried it with compatibility mode, but that doesn't work either. Please help me

(sorry for bad english)
Me too.
I have had and i have many trouble to install IL 2 1946 e FSX in Window 7 64
any suggest?

Magier
10-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Still no response. Does no one have a solution?

ranged fury
01-12-2012, 05:04 PM
I am running the game on W7 64 with no trouble. The game did pop up a window saying it needed administrator rights on the first run of the program. I clicked on yes or okay (can't remember what it said) and the program finished the initial launch setup. I did not have to take extra steps to call up administrator status.

I understand that you can go to the executable file, right click and choose run as administrator.

For what it is worth my copy was purchased through Steam.