PDA

View Full Version : Bored the crap out of myself.

SuzukiSamurai
10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
I played all the races with different vehicles but I'm already bored the crap out of myself. I just want to try things but the game just has too much restrictions. Even when I'm not meant to break rules, for example, driving reverse to get over an obstacle I get respawned lol.. All these stupid things. A Free Roam mod or anything like it would be heaven and make this game a total winner!

ShawnK116
10-06-2011, 04:31 PM
I played all the races with different vehicles but I'm already bored the crap out of myself. I just want to try things but the game just has too much restrictions. Even when I'm not meant to break rules, for example, driving reverse to get over an obstacle I get respawned lol.. All these stupid things. A Free Roam mod or anything like it would be heaven and make this game a total winner!

i have gone a mission!
to DAMAGE AND WRECK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!
have yet to "blow a tire" tried max psi and minimal psi still no luck. i have found jumps to roll flip spin and land horrifically but damage even to the skin of the vehicle is of such a low amount its like umm wheres this damage you talked about?!

CLswe
10-06-2011, 05:16 PM
I have start to play the tracks in reverse... But that not that fun...
Free roam or this game will be dead as hitler in a few weeks...
Have enyone been abel to mod this game at all?
This feel like a bummer when the game is this boring.. The races are so stress full and you cant enjoy the offroad driving and no free roam.. Its like a normal racing game.. Thats not what i want..
Do i have to start looking for a new game or will there be eny modding to this game?

Im sad :(

Bullraemus
10-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Yes, this is really fun game but come on.... why can't we have an Arma sized map with Free Roam !!! Please do so :)