PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer and co-op dont work!! Help!

Hellmand93
10-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Hello i bought this game on it's release day, and since day 1 me and my friend havnt been able to play together over Co-op Multiplayer etc. I am regreting for buying this game today. Please make my regret go away and help me sort this out.

Thanks on Advance.

Fred DM
10-06-2011, 05:01 PM
you should start with a description of your problem. no one can even try to help you without knowing what happens when you try to play multiplayer.

have you installed the patch? it fixes a critical MP issue. do you both have the Special Edition?

Hellmand93
10-06-2011, 08:52 PM
you should start with a description of your problem. no one can even try to help you without knowing what happens when you try to play multiplayer.

have you installed the patch? it fixes a critical MP issue. do you both have the Special Edition?
Sorry, well problem is that it stay on connecting and never gets any further from that point, we both have original version, updates should be done by steam unless you have to download them some where else, if it's the same patch we are talking about. Also another issue i hear allot is that when you go into the lobby in multi it shows the all the maps people made and it dissapears in a sec. Is kinda wierd and i know by the lobby in the game i am not the only one with this problem. Hope this helps you more understanding my situation.