PDA

View Full Version : 9 important questions READ PLEASE

wheelking
02-07-2008, 07:11 PM
My Questions:

1-How many degrees can the steering wheel of truck at interior wiew turn? In Kotr,it could turn only 50degrees. No hydraulic SW

2-Will we be able to play with the performance parts like in NFS Pro Street(change the gear ratio,front-rear braking,susp.stiffness,change the nitro's duration-performance,the engine's High-end...)

3-Some of gauges had bugs...They were working wrong...Are they fixed?

4-Will we able to paint trucks and trailers like reskinning the truck in Haulin with MS Paint in painting garage?

5-For using the Golden Gate Bridge,will we have to pay money for going on?

6-How many miles will the radar of copcar will cover?In real,it is 1km.In 1km,you can't pass the limit. and what is the speed limit in this game for trucks(i think it is 55 but it sometimes changes for different roads)

7-Will there be odometer? Will it work slow-but-realstic like Haulin?Will it effect when selling the truck?

8-Will there be a lot of cargo companies like in Haulin? Will we be able to join them for better cargos,their providings and less fuel prices?(They can provide truck too)

9-How many streets will there be in San Francisco,Los Angeles? As same as real?

I want the answer of this questions from moderators

Ubaku
02-08-2008, 03:29 AM
Good questions, and most of them have not been asked. I would like to know also.

Evgeny
02-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Thank you for your questions. Guys, please, wait a bit, the special conference with the dev team is gonna take place very soon. Check the forum and stay tuned.

wheelking
02-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Ok...i have time to wait but please don't post so late :)

Kitaroija
02-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Question 9 - The cities are gonna be not much larger than in Haulin, 'cause it would take forever to make a big bunch of cities complete.
In the other hand, the HAVE been makin' the game for pretty much forever, but I still doubt it, as they have mentioned in some FAQ, that "have you seen big rigs driving in Hollywood Hills?", after a question of access to other areas of cities than the industrial ones.

wheelking
02-08-2008, 10:20 PM
But in FAQ(or swhere there) they said "We are trying to make cities as big as real you will be able to drive your street that you live in real and maybe see your house"

This game is going to be over 5GB...and graphics are not new...so,the cities will be muuuuuccch bigger than Haulin and as big as real

Pete379x
02-08-2008, 11:27 PM
By the looks of it the game is going to be huge trust me :D

Freak Of Nature
02-09-2008, 02:10 PM
But in FAQ(or swhere there) they said "We are trying to make cities as big as real you will be able to drive your street that you live in real and maybe see your house"

This game is going to be over 5GB...and graphics are not new...so,the cities will be muuuuuccch bigger than Haulin and as big as real

The game is going to be about 10GB look at system req it says that

wheelking
02-09-2008, 04:34 PM
yea i know about it but 512MB RAM can't handle 10GB area (Even 1 GB can't handle this game in good quality too)
But in FAQ,they said this game won't exceed 512MB RAM,128 MB screen cards
Now,it passes...i need to change my laptop to 4GB ones and the site needs to be updated for saying sys.requirements

Freak Of Nature
02-09-2008, 07:14 PM
yea i know about it but 512MB RAM can't handle 10GB area (Even 1 GB can't handle this game in good quality too)
But in FAQ,they said this game won't exceed 512MB RAM,128 MB screen cards
Now,it passes...i need to change my laptop to 4GB ones and the site needs to be updated for saying sys.requirements

Better wait for release if you want to buy a new laptop only for RnR ;)

wheelking
02-09-2008, 07:43 PM
I may wait for release but this game must work fine with 4GB RAM and i will choose NVdia Geforce ones that is highest one

I can only change my laptop in summer...due to school,i can't use computer

wheelking
02-10-2008, 09:57 AM
ok we think each other damn pricks but they have said that this game will be 2000km map but in real it is nearly 10000km(maybe i m wrong) and this game takes 10GB damn area!!!!! If this map is small like this,how the fudge can this game take this amount of area with old game engine?!

FOR QUESTION 9----they have said that you will be able to drive into your real street in game------------so this map must really be 2000km of roads

All my questions were based on 2000km map(like they said and lied FCK)

If this questions are dumb(maybe or not),why did they lied us a looot time with that answers? I know that this won't be reallife,but this game is not simulator enough...I loved this game a lot with its really big map and i believed this game with old engine can take 10GB...but where is the 10GB part?

Freak Of Nature
02-10-2008, 02:54 PM
FOR QUESTION 9----they have said that you will be able to drive into your real street in game------------so this map must really be 2000km of roads
Where did they say that? are you talking about MTV video interview? If yes watch again they said you can see street where you live but you aren't able to go there!

wheelking
02-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Where did they say that? are you talking about MTV video interview? If yes watch again they said you can see street where you live but you aren't able to go there!

oh maybe or not,but how can this game be so big like this with old graphic engine...DX 9

Oliwerko
02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Take a bunch of hi fidelity sounds with high sampling rate, including music, a whole giant map using high quality textures and you got 10GB like nothing. It does not matter if it is 1 or 5 years old engine.

trowland
02-11-2008, 11:17 PM
what makes these questions so important? those were 9 intensely dumb questions.

Why do you people care? You guys are so naive you think this game will be real life on your computer screen. I almost spilled my drink when I read #9.. and #6-- you call that an important question? That's intense guy..

Everybody with half of a brain knows that these questions were retarded. Im not a "moderator" and now you probably think I'm an asshole but Ill give you one big hint right now which anybody from the developer team will vouch for:

This game will have a map which will take approximately 1 hour to travel in your truck from end to end. Each city will have a very limited amount of roads you can travel on, maybe 3 or 4, exactly like haulin. Pay attention to the screenshots. Moving along. Near every city will be ONE loading dock: Every loading dock on the whole map will look the same (again, pay attention to the screenshots and films). It will be set up exactly like the old games, HT2 and KOTR. You will not have an option of going to various different loading docks in one city like in Haulin. Dont think that just because this game has nice graphics it is some kind of godly realism.

Then, outside of each city will also be a big truck repair facility. The truck repair facility will have the big garage with the light blue building attached to the side, which will be the parts shop, and there will be a big post with a tire on the top in the middle of the parking lot which youll be able to see from the highway to let you know where you can go to fix your truck. In that same parking lot will also be a small cafe and a motel. Pay attention to the screenshots and youll have figured that one out too. Im not bull shitting. If you dont believe me, find out when you play it then.

Once you realize that this will not be real life on your computer screen, and that in fact if you want to live real life you CANNOT do it on your computer screen, it will maybe begin to occur to you that asking about how precise the police radar scanner is and so on are most definitely NOT important questions. There are no questions that are important. It is just waiting.

Again, you probably think Im an asshole, and I definitely think youre dumb, but understand that Im doing you a service here guy.

he has a right to ask these. i think there good questions. a little percise but good