View Full Version : Starting problem

Tanno
10-05-2011, 01:46 AM
First of all, I'll have to report my PC specs, which are:

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ 2,5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Graphic Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Here's the problem.

I tried to launch it, but instead it pops up the following error messages, in order:

1) File not found: ../Data/LScripts/Main/Tweak.lua

2) File not found: ../Data/LScripts/Main/Cfg.lua

3) File not found: ../Data/LScripts/Main/Definition.lua

4) File not found: ../Data/LScripts/Loader.lua

And the final error message goes like this:

[string "Cfg:Load(): Tweak:Load()"):I: attempt to index global *Cfg* (a nil value)

Press "Retry" to Debug.

So what's going on? :S Can you guys send me a patch to fill the missing .lua files ?

Thanks

rickyk
04-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Recently picked up Necrovision Lost Company as part of the "1C Complete Pack" offer on Gamersgate. Its the first game from the pack that I have installed only to run into an error.

I'm having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM as the above user. Game was successfully installed via the Gamersgate launcher without any error. Also note that Securom verification was completed successfully.

The odd thing is that I dont have any .lua files anywhere on my hard disk so I dont know what it really wants.

Can someone from 1C please advise why this is happening and suggest a solution?

One thing I wanted to point out. When I check the game in my "Library" on GamersGate.com, it shows me two serials for Necrovision- Lost Company. For the first one it says ACTIVATION. This is a 20 character key and it is what I entered when I was asked by the Securom installer and it successfully authenticated my install online.

The second serial (16 characters) however was never asked for during the install. So what is it for? Is it for Multiplayer?

Thanks in advance.

My system specs -
Intel Q6600 Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 260+ GPU
4 GB Ram
Windows XP

rickyk
04-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Workaround for above mentioned problem found.

Please consider the issue closed as far as I am concerned....