PDA

View Full Version : Tips to beat Full Throttle?

m0j0NL
10-04-2011, 08:49 PM
At max speed, and with no mistakes my position says i`m #2, the race ends and i`m #4.. i have no clue how i can improve my time.

The ghost car just..races away no way for me to beat them with the car choice i have now.

I actually tried cheating with a available trainer, but that didnt increase my chance of winning..

Anyone?

ShawnK116
10-04-2011, 11:06 PM
i used the jonny if im thinking of the correct race set ..the mud. rain and forget the 3rd race
bu i used my jonny with full soft, and highest suspension, then pretty much the entire course ran lo gear with fron.rear dif locked,but not center..
then just went through, also i didn't use winch on the hill, with jonny and the right angle u can easily and QUICKLY get over the hill saving valuable time

m0j0NL
10-05-2011, 04:46 PM
But: "I actually tried cheating with a available trainer, but that didnt increase my chance of winning.."

I cheated by turning off error points, and set my time to 0.10 so i would get the best time, but still i cant beat 4th

ShawnK116
10-05-2011, 05:26 PM
But: "I actually tried cheating with a available trainer, but that didnt increase my chance of winning.."

I cheated by turning off error points, and set my time to 0.10 so i would get the best time, but still i cant beat 4th

turn off any cheats and try it again, practice the course a few runs where u don't worry about the clock just do it till you find the best driving lines and once you practice a few times, then do the race for real. i would really lke to avoid making a video to prove its possible:-x

SuzukiSamurai
10-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Cheats, like wtf? o.O Are there already cheats?

barnestah
10-05-2011, 06:58 PM
I used the Bill with firm springs and second to last tire set. And absolutely no cheating you girl!!;)
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/barnestah1/2011-10-05_00035.jpg

m0j0NL
10-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I do not mean the sprint, I mean the Trial..race sorry about that.

Competition: Full Throttle
Race: 1/1 , Steer Passover

Tried many times, max points for me ive been able to get is 240.

kickercrazyguy
10-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the tips! Finally :cool:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/black86cutty/race.jpg

m0j0NL
10-06-2011, 06:16 PM
And now tips for the Trial! :)

SuzukiSamurai
10-06-2011, 06:22 PM
And now tips for the Trial! :)

Don't hit poles lol. xD

CLswe
10-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Don't hit poles lol. xD

1+

m0j0NL
10-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Read..my..original post.

Even when perfect, and it says im #2 during the race, i`m moved to #4 when the race ends, and i can only get a max of 240 points.

Miller Time
10-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Read..my..original post.

Even when perfect, and it says im #2 during the race, i`m moved to #4 when the race ends, and i can only get a max of 240 points.

This exactly. I have done the trial about 20 times now. Hit no poles. It says I'm 1/10 right till the end. I don't have the fastest time but even when I have faster times people are ahead of me because I too can only get a max of 240 points. I did the russian challenges and beat it and thought I unlocked more races but it showed a list of names and then on the right side showed "PPgame3.exe" something like that. I also once saw a tutorial but couldnt click on it and it's no where to be found. Shouldn't russian races be unlocked since I got first in that? NO manual, not help from devs. I have to unplug my internet to get the game to boot. Finish the damn game before release. WTF.
/rant over. Sorry I've played that rock climbing race from the demo now so many times with no success. Yet when I tried the demo with the same stage I got number 1.

mydland
10-08-2011, 11:11 AM
i have the same problem always 240 points, i can be the first to finish or the third. but i always end up on 4th place

ASUSfreak
10-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Read..my..original post.

When driving perfect you may not:

Hit poles (geen palen raken)
Hit the cord between them (geen afbakenings-lint raken)
Hit the checkpoint-boards (dus tussendoor rijden, niet ertegen)
etc...

Because that will give you penalty time
Check if you're having penalty time (in red)

You'l prolly get the point, but just trying to help... (wss weet je het wel ma hey, ik kan het maar zeggen he ;))

XJAbuzer
10-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Read..my..original post.

I, too, am having this problem. The penalty clock will be at zero, entire race driven perfectly...no flaws, no hitting of poles, no breaking the tape...and I still get 4th.

This game is a ripoff.....

ShawnK116
10-10-2011, 10:07 AM
I, too, am having this problem. The penalty clock will be at zero, entire race driven perfectly...no flaws, no hitting of poles, no breaking the tape...and I still get 4th.

This game is a ripoff.....
beaten the game twice now..
my helpful hint once again is to start AS MANY sections of each course AHEAD of the AI and you WILL win..
but yes the game is still a rip off :)

XJAbuzer
10-10-2011, 08:35 PM
beaten the game twice now..
my helpful hint once again is to start AS MANY sections of each course AHEAD of the AI and you WILL win..
but yes the game is still a rip off :)

Done that...stayed ahead the whole time...AI never passed me. I still get to the end and it says I made 4th place.

ShawnK116
10-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Done that...stayed ahead the whole time...AI never passed me. I still get to the end and it says I made 4th place.

its possible...

SuzukiSamurai
10-11-2011, 01:39 PM
its possible...

I don't car about finishing first lol.

Miller Time
10-11-2011, 10:06 PM
I don't know if this is going to help for full throttle, but it may. I only had 2 events listed and had the problem of never beating FT and no other events were open to me. A user on facebook on the RaceSimCentral page told me to make a NEW profile. After I did that and opened the game it starts with the TUTORIAL. Amazing. Also it opened up a ton of locations and races. Give this a try if you're still using the default profile and let us know if it works. It's like the default profile is a "demo profile".:o

XJAbuzer
10-11-2011, 10:39 PM
I don't know if this is going to help for full throttle, but it may. I only had 2 events listed and had the problem of never beating FT and no other events were open to me. A user on facebook on the RaceSimCentral page told me to make a NEW profile. After I did that and opened the game it starts with the TUTORIAL. Amazing. Also it opened up a ton of locations and races. Give this a try if you're still using the default profile and let us know if it works. It's like the default profile is a "demo profile".:o

Thanks, I will try that tonight.

Much better than "Just stay ahead and you will win"....which does NOT work.

luke gr
10-11-2011, 11:40 PM
...Give this a try if you're still using the default profile and let us know if it works. It's like the default profile is a "demo profile".:o

It's working mate!!! :grin:
So simple, but Is working! Thank you so much for sharing this!

EDIT: I guess some around here ( Including the mods) knew, but prefered to keep silent.
Shame not having some help, Inside game's forum Itself. :(

XJAbuzer
10-12-2011, 12:46 AM
It's working mate!!! :grin:
So simple, but Is working! Thank you so much for sharing this!

EDIT: I guess some around here ( Including the mods) knew, but prefered to keep silent.
Shame not having some help, Inside game's forum Itself. :(

It works for me too!

I can now see all the areas where I could only see Ladoga and USA before in the area selection menu.

Miller Time
10-12-2011, 12:59 AM
I'm glad it's working for you guys too. I just started playing, feels like a new game lol.

Luke how do you know people knew and didn't say anything? You would think they would want to help out?

Also wondering if anyones been able to force v-sync or found a config file that works.

In the config file: DefaultEngine.ini it says Vsync True but I still get tearing.

Edit: I played a lot tonight. The one stage on Full throttle still just gives me 240 points but I can still win the championship so I don't care. I did it a few times and destroyed it with the Johnny vehicle. I like Malaysia a lot, but each territory has it's own uniqueness. So far I've had some good fun.

ASUSfreak
10-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Well it did not worked for me...

I launched the game, created a new profile (gave it the same name as my original profile, but it shows the second profile)
Quited the game
Started the game again and it still shows the "normal" stuff...

And the V-Sync stuff:

I started a thread about this here:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=26924

But with no effect atm...

Sneaksie
10-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Hmm, i guess it's possible... if you played the Russian demo (or pirated version!) before and the full game used the same folder to store profile data.
You should either delete the Documents\My Games\PP3 folder before installing the full game or create a new profile in the full game since the old one could be limited to demo content. Don't run the demo after that, you shouldn't need it anyway.

barnestah
10-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Can't say I have had this issue at all. Maybe it is to do with the demo as my demo is on a different hard drive. :?:

Still can't get the break to work on my Logitech Formula force RX tho.:confused:

ShawnK116
10-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks, I will try that tonight.

Much better than "Just stay ahead and you will win"....which does NOT work.

next time give more details instead of just not able to beat a race... silence comes when the FULL situation in unknown...

ALSO as far as being silent and not helping OH I AM SOOOOOO SORRY that i actually HAVE been giving people help and advice with SEVERAL issues.
they stated a entire issue and it got resolved or found out its a 1C issue nothing we can do...

Omal
10-12-2011, 07:35 PM
next time give more details instead of just not able to beat a race... silence comes when the FULL situation in unknown...

It appears he is banned and probably will not see your comment.

ShawnK116
10-12-2011, 08:15 PM
It appears he is banned and probably will not see your comment.

i just did it for the heck of it LMAO:rolleyes: