PDA

View Full Version : Best car so far.

SuzukiSamurai
10-03-2011, 09:10 PM
I drove a lot of cars so far and I have to say the little Samurai is the best of all.
I hit hills in 3th gear at 6500 rpm on little 33" tires and the thing just gets up there like a mountain goat and has plenty of torque and is very lightweighted. I like the Patrol too but it sometimes sits there in 1st gear and has problems to get up a hill. I have the same problem with the rest of the vehicles. The Samurai is the only car that satisfies my needs. What are your findings? :)

barnestah
10-03-2011, 09:45 PM
I drove a lot of cars so far and I have to say the little Samurai is the best of all.
I hit hills in 3th gear at 6500 rpm on little 33" tires and the thing just gets up there like a mountain goat and has plenty of torque and is very lightweighted. I like the Patrol too but it sometimes sits there in 1st gear and has ph7roblems to get up a hill. I have the same problem with the rest of the vehicles. The Samurai is the only car that satisfies my needs. What are your findings? :)

Samurai, Mud bogger, Johnny. In that order So far. But the Suzuki with the second to last wheel set, almost max ride high, and soft'ish springs is my personal favorite. I think I only have 3 cars I have not driven yet so this may change.:cool: