PDA

View Full Version : Stays on loading screen, FOREVER. ;_:

Aero
10-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Just got the game off of steam, very excited..

I've booted it up three times to sit through the long intro, and I'm sitting at the loading screen watching the tire go around, I've done this twice for 14 minutes.

I hear there is an issue with Win7 64bit is this issue also attributed to that?

Window7 64 bit
Core i3
GTX 460
4 gigs ram.

Aero
10-01-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm trouble shooting I'll post if I get it fixed, going to verify game cache, restart steam, and disable the in game overlay because it doesn't seem to work anyway.

Yeah.. didn't work, next step was to change the affinity to 1 core but uh, to lazy to sit through that intro for the 5th time.

m0j0NL
10-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Yep same thing here if it doesnt hang in a black screen

rambo2211
10-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey

if you dont want to watch the Intro all the Times juts delete all the .bik datas.
theyre all in 1 Folder so you got no more intro

MfG Rambo

LukaBratzi
10-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Dear 1C :!:

I got this game of steam and it does not seem to work.

The game freezes after intro is played.

Hope you release a FIX ASAP.

Aero
10-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Hey

if you dont want to watch the Intro all the Times juts delete all the .bik datas.
theyre all in 1 Folder so you got no more intro

MfG Rambo

thanks man.

Heiron
10-02-2011, 12:39 PM
You know what I find the weird thing of all this, friday there was no problem what so ever with my game, saturday I try to start it up and it doesn't respond to any keys in the intro-screens and it freezes up after it has show all of it. So apparently they just need to return to the old version. Would help for me I think.

So 1C Company, when you are starting to respond back to your costumers? >.>

steveperrywho
10-02-2011, 03:16 PM
disconnecting my internet before running the game resolved this issue for me.

LukaBratzi
10-02-2011, 03:28 PM
I bought this game which refuses to load after intro.

I always waited for reviews and never bought the game on the first release date. I was always cautious in case the game is buggy, etc. It is the third game i buy from 1 C which has bugs in it. And there is always a delay on their side replying to your concerns.

For some reasons i watched the trailer of this game and went for it. Man, what a silly move. :evil: And even recommended it to a friend :grin:
1 C, what goes around comes around.

You gotta fix this thing and at least respond to your customers on the forum. Let us know what's going on. Should i return the game or you got a fix coming up? :confused:

SuzukiSamurai
10-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I bought this game which refuses to load after intro.

I always waited for reviews and never bought the game on the first release date. I was always cautious in case the game is buggy, etc. It is the third game i buy from 1 C which has bugs in it. And there is always a delay on their side replying to your concerns.

For some reasons i watched the trailer of this game and went for it. Man, what a silly move. :evil: And even recommended it to a friend :grin:
1 C, what goes around comes around.

You gotta fix this thing and at least respond to your customers on the forum. Let us know what's going on. Should i return the game or you got a fix coming up? :confused:

Try to type in Russian lol, they responded before. :lol:

crap games
10-03-2011, 05:33 AM
i just got the game myself off of steam and it runs just fine on win 7 64 bit, must be something wrong with you guys computers.

ShawnK116
10-03-2011, 06:49 AM
i just got the game myself off of steam and it runs just fine on win 7 64 bit, must be something wrong with you guys computers.
not a issue with their computers,issue with 1c bad coding and over all production of the game. you name says it all your just a troll and what you write as your second post tops it off.
we KNOW the game is crap atm. we don't need some retard that no one here knows with a stupid name making dumb comments.

Sneaksie
10-03-2011, 07:06 AM
not a issue with their computers,issue with 1c bad coding and over all production of the game. you name says it all your just a troll and what you write as your second post tops it off.
we KNOW the game is crap atm. we don't need some retard that no one here knows with a stupid name making dumb comments.

And who you are exactly to speak on behalf of 'we' and call other members trolls? You don't like the game, fine, but it does not entitle you to insult other members or act like some self-proclaimed deputy of community. Another offensive comment like this and we'll not see you here anymore.

Sneaksie
10-03-2011, 07:26 AM
It seems there are two separate issues occur for some users while starting the game:

1) Crash during/after the intro movie
2) Infinite (?) loading of a track

We passed the info about this to the developers and they are trying to determine possible causes and fix these issues. In the meantime, in most cases first one may be circumvented by not watching the intro videos (just hit Esc several times to skip movies or disable them by deleting or renaming Movies folder in Steam\steamapps\common\off-road drive\PP3WorkGame). To find the cause of the second one, please post here the contents of your Launch.log file which is located in My Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Logs if your game shows loading screen and does not finish it.

Thank you for purchasing the game, the developers will try to eradicate all the issues as soon as possible.

SuzukiSamurai
10-03-2011, 12:27 PM
And who you are exactly to speak on behalf of 'we' and call other members trolls? You don't like the game, fine, but it does not entitle you to insult other members or act like some self-proclaimed deputy of community. Another offensive comment like this and we'll not see you here anymore.

Lol, Sneaksie, he was just pointing that there are errors and mistakes in the coding, there is nothing wrong with all these people their computers. I would post the same comment. It is stupid to say their is something wrong with all these people their computer.
The game is pretty bad at the moment, lag, bugs, glitches, not starting... But I'm sure you guys will make some mods to make it just fine. And please make a mod where we don't have to race for once. I hate these racing games. You didn't put free roam in it but at least give us something where we don't need to race.

luke gr
10-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Don't want to set this thread on fire guys, but how come
some having no problems at all and some can't even start the game???
I mean, the game runs perfect on my pc -no problems, lags, freezes, e.t.c.-
but I have read many serious problems at others.

How could this be explained? Funny thing Is, that some people,
with more powerful systems than mine, are having those problems. :confused:

Nike-it
10-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Don't want to set this thread on fire guys, but how come
some having no problems at all and some can't even start the game???
I mean, the game runs perfect on my pc -no problems, lags, freezes, e.t.c.-
but I have read many serious problems at others.

How could this be explained? Funny thing Is, that some people,
with more powerful systems than mine, are having those problems. :confused:

There are pretty many reasons why the game can run differently even on same configuration. The OS, drivers, different software working together with the game and so on can affect the performance, so most cases are unique. Still Off-road Drive have several general issues which we wish will be solved and fixed ASAP.

Aero
10-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Woah don't set my thread ablaze.

it's cool you guys are working on a fix. I never expected it to be perfect but it's a relief when you say it's being fixed.

I mean come on, look at black ops, that was unplayable when it came out.

L4D was delayed a day on release.

Stuff happens.

Thanks for replying admins.

ShawnK116
10-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Lol, Sneaksie, he was just pointing that there are errors and mistakes in the coding, there is nothing wrong with all these people their computers. I would post the same comment. It is stupid to say their is something wrong with all these people their computer.
The game is pretty bad at the moment, lag, bugs, glitches, not starting... But I'm sure you guys will make some mods to make it just fine. And please make a mod where we don't have to race for once. I hate these racing games. You didn't put free roam in it but at least give us something where we don't need to race.

thank you for agreeing, I'm not being a "deputy" or whatever stating facts..
truth hurts.. every one faces it at some time...
WHERE did i ever say " i don"t like the game"
its called constructive criticism. there are issues .period. WE( THE BUYERS) point them out then go DAYS if not MONTHS before getting responses(speaking about during the RUSSIAN demo, not taking the time to make a english demo for english buyers,but that is a different story all together..)
if you admin wanna make threats then take the time and go to the beginning and see how many times we asked questions ,made request or general comments to wait for weeks before you would make a response.and then you might understand why people are feeling the way they do.
and oh i am so sorry that i told a guy it has nothing to do with a pc.. its the work from 1c at fault. must have hurt ya feeling .sorry....
ps ..Proxies WEEEEeeeeee
Pss how many times have i helped ppl with different issues and stuff prior to game release..plenty.. and even after game release if i found a solution to a issue i told it..

SuzukiSamurai
10-03-2011, 07:50 PM
thank you for agreeing, I'm not being a "deputy" or whatever stating facts..
truth hurts.. every one faces it at some time...
WHERE did i ever say " i don"t like the game"
its called constructive criticism. there are issues .period. WE( THE BUYERS) point them out then go DAYS if not MONTHS before getting responses(speaking about during the RUSSIAN demo, not taking the time to make a english demo for english buyers,but that is a different story all together..)
if you admin wanna make threats then take the time and go to the beginning and see how many times we asked questions ,made request or general comments to wait for weeks before you would make a response.and then you might understand why people are feeling the way they do.
and oh i am so sorry that i told a guy it has nothing to do with a pc.. its the work from 1c at fault. must have hurt ya feeling .sorry....
ps ..Proxies WEEEEeeeeee
Pss how many times have i helped ppl with different issues and stuff prior to game release..plenty.. and even after game release if i found a solution to a issue i told it..

And troll is an official word that excist in every dictionary, and it is not really offensive. :)

ShawnK116
10-03-2011, 11:04 PM
And troll is an official word that excist in every dictionary, and it is not really offensive. :)
so true..not saying what a person is, its describing how someone is acting through actions or words.

SuzukiSamurai
10-04-2011, 06:09 AM
so true..not saying what a person is, its describing how someone is acting through actions or words.

How someone is acting on a forum BTW. ;)