PDA

View Full Version : wow.....

ShawnK116
09-30-2011, 05:46 PM
so it would seem there is no way to just pick a map and drive around how ever ya want without once thinking of a actual race you have to go to first...
hmmm:shock:
luckily i found a way...
just make a LAN game and pick any map any vehicle ya want... do what ya want (still limited to track limits) but you and some friends can enable collision and have a go at messing around with any vehicle ya choose
and when you do this if you normally play on high settings(i do) once you go to this LAN mode the graphics SUCK!!! they magically lower the graphics,probably making the graphics worse then ANY game i have played in a while.:mad:

SuzukiSamurai
10-01-2011, 01:42 AM
so it would seem there is no way to just pick a map and drive around how ever ya want without once thinking of a actual race you have to go to first...
hmmm:shock:
luckily i found a way...
just make a LAN game and pick any map any vehicle ya want... do what ya want (still limited to track limits) but you and some friends can enable collision and have a go at messing around with any vehicle ya choose
and when you do this if you normally play on high settings(i do) once you go to this LAN mode the graphics SUCK!!! they magically lower the graphics,probably making the graphics worse then ANY game i have played in a while.:mad:

That sucks, the fact free roam isn't there is already a big bummer. But if you even can't choose a specific race you liked before and have to start all over again.

ShawnK116
10-01-2011, 02:12 AM
yeah the fact i have to go to a LAN mode and lose the graphics automatically to play a race to mess around on is REALLY FREAKING lame..

SuzukiSamurai
10-01-2011, 02:14 AM
yeah the fact i have to go to a LAN mode and lose the graphics automatically to play a race to mess around on is REALLY FREAKING lame..

This is worth a real WTF. :P

ShawnK116
10-01-2011, 02:20 AM
yup.. sucks

BIG MOFO time..