PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Steam Release $39.00

Hilltop67
09-30-2011, 03:24 AM
Well its on Steam for U.S. $39.00 and I will choose the finest Russian bottle of Vodka before I would spend my money in this recession on a game the dev's won't comment on and won't allow Steam to have a local forum so "Cheers" stay warm, I know I will!!!...maybe next time for me as this game will be a bargain bin soon so just wait and let things take their courses or maybe the dev's will listen to the U.S. side if they even speak or read our posts.:confused:

ZIGS
09-30-2011, 03:29 AM
It's actually $35 but yeah, it's very expensive for a game that no one has heard about from a publisher no one has heard about. The game had no promotion whatsoever, there's zero info, etc. it's like someone you've never met knocked on your door and said "Hey man, here's this game for $35, buy it!" and they expect you to reply "Why of course my good sir, let me just go get my wallet!".
There's not even a demo for crying out loud

HeXz
09-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Only US$35 here in Chile through Steam.

Already bought it and Im at 90% download. I want to play this badly!

Did you guys tried the russian demo? I played that thing for like 20 hours, 2 tracks, 1 car :D

Also the game uses Unreal Engine 3 and thats pretty cool for a small developer. Graphics are nice, not the best of course but the playability in this game for me is endless!

Regards!

ZIGS
09-30-2011, 03:46 AM
What the hell, there's a Russian demo? Will also be an English demo?

kickercrazyguy
09-30-2011, 03:49 AM
The Russian demo has been out for at least 6 months, check through the forum threads. Somebody even made a crack so you could actually read most of the menu in English. I also played the demo for hours, great game!