PDA

View Full Version : List of all unit stats, perks, and upgrades?

wizaerd
02-04-2008, 09:39 PM
The one thing I'd wish for, included in the manual would be a list of all units, their stats, available perks, and all available upgrades. Since they're not included in the manual, and since there's no 3rd party strategy guide, has anyone compiled a list of the afore mentioned items?

The game's official website http://fantasywars.1cpublishing.eu/index.php?page=units_desc&id=0 has some of the units listed, but I notice it doesn't list all of them. And I cannot find any master list of perks and/or unit upgrades...

Devean
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
The one thing I'd wish for, included in the manual would be a list of all units, their stats, available perks, and all available upgrades. Since they're not included in the manual, and since there's no 3rd party strategy guide, has anyone compiled a list of the afore mentioned items?

Most of the items you can find in the form of XML files in the folder containing game data.

But, of course, it is hardly helpful if you want to know what each perk does, what unit can acquire it etc. I agree that it would really be helpful to have every unit available in the game listed together with what perks it can have.

Maybe 1C will ad such a page to the manual and/or website?