PDA

View Full Version : Spreading the word about MOWV

Force10
09-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Maybe someone with a Steam account can post a link to these missions in the Steam forum for those that are disappointed with the game. I have a Steam account for my games but it wont let me post in the forums with the same account login? Anyway, it might help the folks there that haven't looked around in here. I have posted links to the missions and am spreading the word at SimHQ that this game is starting to improve with the help from modders. Lets hope 1C picks up the ball and manages to workout a deal to get a real GEM editor in the game to help increase its fanbase.

nca_92
09-29-2011, 04:44 AM
Maybe someone with a Steam account can post a link to these missions in the Steam forum for those that are disappointed with the game. I have a Steam account for my games but it wont let me post in the forums with the same account login? Anyway, it might help the folks there that haven't looked around in here. I have posted links to the missions and am spreading the word at SimHQ that this game is starting to improve with the help from modders. Lets hope 1C picks up the ball and manages to workout a deal to get a real GEM editor in the game to help increase its fanbase.

You have to create an account for Steam forum.