PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on The Sheltering Night - The Bridge!

mccormack.d
09-25-2011, 04:53 PM
How the heck do you blow up the bridge in the single mission, The Sheltering Night, for MOW: Vietnam - Special Edition?? I managed to sneak all 4 of my men through the entire map without setting off the alarm or losing one of my men just to get to the bridge and not be able to blow it up!!! I've tried setting charges individually in the spot that the binoculars show in the mission objectives. I've tried setting charges in pairs and as an entire squad (all 4 of my men). The charges blow and nothing happens to the bridge!!! The vehicles just keep rolling over it! PLEASE HELP!!!:(

James6584
09-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi, I had the same problem. On one side of the bridge, on the inside, is a sort of wooden bean leaning on the rail that you can access and place it inside of. Can't remember which side but just take a look around the bridge from all sides, you can't miss it :)

mccormack.d
09-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Hi, I had the same problem. On one side of the bridge, on the inside, is a sort of wooden bean leaning on the rail that you can access and place it inside of. Can't remember which side but just take a look around the bridge from all sides, you can't miss it :)
Thanks. Yeah ... I saw that post leaning on the inside of the bridge, but when I attempt to set a charge on it, I'm unable to. You said I have to use the Eye to open the Inventory for the post, then transfer the TNT to it?

James6584
09-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Yep actually use the eye and the invetory/trade screen will pop up and you just place one from your inventory on to the bridge :)

sparkyy35
11-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Thanks so much with the tip on getting the bridge. I was having the same problem. Now I have to mine the armored cars and the helicopter in the village and have a similar problem. I looked around for the eye icon to reveal but nothing. Explosives dont touch it and havent seen any mine crates so there is some other "catch". Tips anyone please? :(

James6584
11-04-2011, 10:45 AM
At the bottom right of the screen you should see an eye icon, click that and hover over an enemy vehicle, as you can't actually access their inventory without doing this because all you get is the attack symbol. Basically get up close to them, click the examine/eye icon thing and click the enemy vehicles :)

sparkyy35
11-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Thanks James6584. Ill try that out.:)

sparkyy35
11-05-2011, 12:58 AM
yehar!!:grin: That the way. Thanks very much.

James6584
11-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Awesome :-P