PDA

View Full Version : 8 months more?

puca
01-31-2008, 06:39 PM
That is too much time for the realese... way too much!! What happend? I thought you were testing the game..

wheelking
01-31-2008, 07:05 PM
Unfortunaletly yes,this is true
What will they do in this 8 month?test it?

I think they are playing,playing...then get bored,so they add some extra thing,then play again...then get bored again,fix a little thing...like this
8 months is really much.It should be 5-6months

Learning the release date made us very disappointed than delaying the previous release date i think.Now,wait for 8 months with getting hurt by this RnR pain :( but this won't make the release date pulled back so we have no choice different than waiting other games like EURO TS and Headlight demo

Freak Of Nature
01-31-2008, 07:33 PM
And they said testing will take 2-3 months yeah right.... they should say 2-3monts-1 year ... If we have to wait 8 months then the best thing they can do is release a demo..

Ubaku
02-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Ok guys you know I been with you all these years. I have been translating so much RnR stuff I should be sick of it by now. I have a whole disc dedicated to RnR at home with interviews and videos and etc.

At one point I got sick of it all, and stopped believing this game will ever come out, even though I know that is impossible. They put too much money into advertising for RnR. Nobody throws away that much money.

Now I hear this game will come out. Do you know what it means when they can estimate a release month? It means they really are 99% finished with it. After the game is finished there is a ton more work. They have to do a final major test for bugs. Test it on 20 different systems with different video cards, make the final deals with the publisher, the publisher has to make deals with stores, and all this goes through red tape. Yes it takes 8 more months.

But you know what, without bugs this will be the best truck simulator ever. They might still surprise us with multiplayer too.

Personally I am extremely happy they can name a date, finally after 6 years they can name a date. Not some quarter of 2008 but an actual month. That is amazing. I never thought it would happen. So we should be happy. Thats my opinion. :)

wheelking
02-01-2008, 08:14 AM
without bugs is really good!! I hope there won!t be any bugs like Haulin(full of bugs)

Bombakas
02-01-2008, 09:44 AM
And they said testing will take 2-3 months yeah right.... they should say 2-3monts-1 year ... If we have to wait 8 months then the best thing they can do is release a demo..

I think they mean 2 - 3 month takes rign roll game demo test in lab.I not know what they testing now.Maybe they test our waiting pain.I read august 2007 that rign roll is finished and testing is going on :( Right now seem they are doing final things for rign roll in 8 month.

deeper
02-01-2008, 01:04 PM
without bugs is really good!! I hope there won!t be any bugs like Haulin(full of bugs)

But SCS always have been releasing their games on dates that they've announced. Yes they were full of bugs but at least they didn't keep us in suspense. And of course they were constantly releasing patches.

Freak Of Nature
02-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Ok guys you know I been with you all these years. I have been translating so much RnR stuff I should be sick of it by now. I have a whole disc dedicated to RnR at home with interviews and videos and etc.

At one point I got sick of it all, and stopped believing this game will ever come out, even though I know that is impossible. They put too much money into advertising for RnR. Nobody throws away that much money.

Now I hear this game will come out. Do you know what it means when they can estimate a release month? It means they really are 99% finished with it. After the game is finished there is a ton more work. They have to do a final major test for bugs. Test it on 20 different systems with different video cards, make the final deals with the publisher, the publisher has to make deals with stores, and all this goes through red tape. Yes it takes 8 more months.

But you know what, without bugs this will be the best truck simulator ever. They might still surprise us with multiplayer too.

Personally I am extremely happy they can name a date, finally after 6 years they can name a date. Not some quarter of 2008 but an actual month. That is amazing. I never thought it would happen. So we should be happy. Thats my opinion. :)

Even with bugs it looks better than 18Wos :D we'll have to wait 8 months that's pretty long so maybe they decide to release a demo, I'll ask about that when I'll be able :) It would be Nice even with bugs :D

Ubaku
02-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Even with bugs it looks better than 18Wos :D we'll have to wait 8 months that's pretty long so maybe they decide to release a demo, I'll ask about that when I'll be able :) It would be Nice even with bugs :D

Sure you say that now, but when you buy it with bugs you will curse at the developers and throw the game across the room. ;-) Just wait 8 more months for as perfect a trucking game as we ever had.

puca
02-01-2008, 04:26 PM
the bugs will always exist, that's why the patches are made

wheelking
02-01-2008, 05:00 PM
But SCS always have been releasing their games on dates that they've announced. Yes they were full of bugs but at least they didn't keep us in suspense. And of course they were constantly releasing patches.

Then,wait for 2 years for patch...They will stop working on RnR much
This way is better than patch way

Freak Of Nature
02-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Sure you say that now, but when you buy it with bugs you will curse at the developers and throw the game across the room. ;-) Just wait 8 more months for as perfect a trucking game as we ever had.
I didn't say I want a buggy game I was talking about demo it looks better thant 18wos of course not to mentioning bugs in it :) well still waiting :)

Ricardo
02-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Still...still...we are still waiting :( Hey, 1C...SoftLab...have you got any beta not for game conventions but FOR US ?? For loyal...for honored...for trusted people that still waits for Rig'N'Roll . Let us play just one transport level, let us test on our own this spectacular game (((

Ubaku
02-02-2008, 03:22 AM
Still...still...we are still waiting :( Hey, 1C...SoftLab...have you got any beta not for game conventions but FOR US ?? For loyal...for honored...for trusted people that still waits for Rig'N'Roll . Let us play just one transport level, let us test on our own this spectacular game (((

They are afraid the bugs in the demo or beta would scare us from the game forever. Its obvious. ;-) I also think thats a good choice by them.

pook
02-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Call no demo, but testing beta. Every knows and near by other games, that the beta - version and evaluation copy be full of errors and bugs. Sufficed would freely 1-3 truck, one load from point A to the point B there where's at least errors and bugs. I know, that the is there lot errors. I've seen videos beta - version, but survival at playing beta - version as far as by September would was from them noble. Can we here do new thread, who votes pro and con vacation the testing beta - version. I vote yes. ;-)

Ricardo
02-02-2008, 08:59 AM
They are afraid the bugs in the demo or beta would scare us from the game forever. Its obvious. ;-) I also think thats a good choice by them.

I know that, but real fans and those, who are waiting for the game about 2-4 years won't be scared by the bugs

sorry if i have bad english sometime :)

Bombakas
02-02-2008, 10:06 AM
They should just name demo to beta demo so anybody knows then there will be expected bug.Demo is good for us waiting 8 month playing that demo.

Freak Of Nature
02-02-2008, 08:33 PM
I think the same, but maybe there is another reason why to not release a demo, I think it's because the demo they have is huge: with all teritory and almoust all trucks, maybe they think someone will be satisfied with only demo and won't buy full version :)

twizt3d8
02-04-2008, 08:38 PM
i have been looking forward to this game alot now they say 8 monthes more......
i heard it was comin out march 10...... wat happened 2 that??:confused::mad:

Freak Of Nature
02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
i have been looking forward to this game alot now they say 8 monthes more......
i heard it was comin out march 10...... wat happened 2 that??:confused::mad:

You heard wrong they didn't say that game will be released march 10

Pete379x
02-05-2008, 05:13 AM

Yep your right.

Oliwerko
02-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Why would they waste time making a beta, when they can rather make the final version faster? It would give away much surprise and take more time.

supergorkem
02-05-2008, 10:43 AM
I hope that s last release date and maybe any chance for 1-2 months earlier??

wheelking
02-05-2008, 11:50 AM
maybe but this seems to be dreaming...it may exceed the september too :( not earlier,but maybe later :@

twizt3d8
02-05-2008, 09:55 PM
damn!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bombakas
02-06-2008, 12:15 AM
it would be better that way if rign roll release date is eight days and then released then anybody would be satisfied and megasuperhappy :D

Freak Of Nature
02-06-2008, 01:23 PM
it would be better that way if rign roll release date is eight days and then released then anybody would be satisfied and megasuperhappy :D

Then supermega unhappy whe we see all bugs :D better wait 8 months ;)

supergorkem
02-06-2008, 08:51 PM
maybe but this seems to be dreaming...it may exceed the september too :( not earlier,but maybe later :@

eee eylüldende gec olmasın artık herkesin bi sınırı var sövcem haa
2006 yazından beri yeter daaa

twizt3d8
02-06-2008, 09:06 PM
or a beta atleast:mad:

twizt3d8
02-06-2008, 09:08 PM
ya, i have halin and it is full of bugs like the traffic light is green for like literally 2 or 2 and a half seconds.....

twizt3d8
02-06-2008, 09:12 PM
in the trailer they cluld play it so y not let ur fans play it and they can help u!!!:mad:

number9ark
02-11-2008, 05:46 AM
This hurts me to read so bad , RACING GAME . after my wait , this pretty much removes any thought of it being a SIMULATION of any type . Im done with it .8 months or not real world trucks DO NOT RACE EACH OTHER THIS IS ILLEGAL . They might as well just forget about any traffic laws if all you do is race .

EDIT: This is why I didn't like HT2 all that much because , you could just cruise but you lost , only the race winners advanced profitable . If they actually have a simulation option without racing other trucks across country it would be ok but so far I've not seen any confirmation on this race / none racing option nor have I seen in any of the pictures of a simulation option without racing .I would like someone to clarify this if they would. If the game has a simulation option without racing other trucks .I know they've said " you can travel on at your own pace" but if this means losing the race and not advancing through the game then this would be bad.

puca
02-12-2008, 12:29 AM
racing game? WTF?? this will ruin the game :(

twizt3d8
02-13-2008, 08:38 PM
if it really is a racing game and u cant cruise i will b really pissed off!:mad::evil::mad::evil::mad::evil:

digit
02-14-2008, 05:39 AM
:) calm her down.

deeper
02-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Racing is cool hmm for about 80% of gamers.

obsolum
02-21-2008, 04:15 PM
racing game? WTF?? this will ruin the game :(

http://www.easysmileys.com/img/iagree_sign.gif

If it's going to be a racing game I'm just gonna stick to SCS' Euro Trucksim. The physics will probably suck and the game will become boring quickly just like Convoy, Haulin', American Long Haul etc... but at least it will be better than racing trucks.

I'm not jumping to conclusions, but if RnR really turns out to be a racing game rather than a truck sim, the developers have screwed over each and every fan on this board, some of whom have been anticipating this game for years. I sincerely hope that the racing aspect will only be a small part of the game and that the emphasis will still be on the simulation aspect.

wheelking
02-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Like they told,there will be a choice about racing or career (now is it just racing?!?!)
In KOTR,you were racing against your rivals but it was just OK to be in last rank as long as you are not rupted...So,i think there won't be much problem on it

The game is just like King of The Road Californian Emperor of Freightways similar to KOTR so this game still will be nice

twizt3d8
03-07-2008, 09:11 PM
if it is only racing then i will just wait a little while longer and buy Headlight http://www.dalniy-svet.ru/

Freak Of Nature
03-08-2008, 08:23 AM
It's not only racing!!! You'll be able to race with cargos, without them, and don't race at all just pick up a trailer and drive where you have to! So don't wprry about racing