PDA

View Full Version : extend off road games to big orienteering games like Dakar!!!

Fabrice
09-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Hi 1C Company

I am French, owner of an equipped Defender 110.
I am fan of off road games.
My bests areUAZ and 4x4Hummer.
Dirt 1&2 (3 is shit)

I really miss a game with some real Dakar like race.
I beg, just do like the people doing Fuel did: create a big map 150x150 km with different areas.
Create different races off road, on mud, or dust tracks.
Let people have many kind off off raod cars from buggy to mud boggers and trucks...
Prepare the games for maps and cars addon (this will be money for you)

And also prepare a simple tool so that one can cretat a race agains computer or against his frineds by just clicking the various points to go through...
Then one simply choose and tune si car and then go the off road race....
one go around with a fast trophy truck finding is way on dust tracks, one go across the froest an swamps, or up and donw the mountain... depending on the spots, and habilities..

great idea no?

Minikeum
09-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Don't bother, the game will be released on the 30th of september. It's a bit late for requests...

And they didn't listen to us anyway. I believe they have had some troubles (financial, technical,... ?) for the last few months : in january the game seemed almost finished (after all, I think it was supposed to be released at the end of 2010), and we almost haven't heard anything from them in the last 8 months. Between us, I'm very happy the game will be sold !

Your idea of making add ons is a good idea ! Of course free roam would be awesome, but new spots/tracks and cars would also be great ! Can we have some info from the developers about add ons ?

barnestah
09-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi 1C Company

I am French, owner of an equipped Defender 110.
I am fan of off road games.
My bests areUAZ and 4x4Hummer.
Dirt 1&2 (3 is shit)

I really miss a game with some real Dakar like race.
I beg, just do like the people doing Fuel did: create a big map 150x150 km with different areas.
Create different races off road, on mud, or dust tracks.
Let people have many kind off off raod cars from buggy to mud boggers and trucks...
Prepare the games for maps and cars addon (this will be money for you)

And also prepare a simple tool so that one can cretat a race agains computer or against his frineds by just clicking the various points to go through...
Then one simply choose and tune si car and then go the off road race....
one go around with a fast trophy truck finding is way on dust tracks, one go across the froest an swamps, or up and donw the mountain... depending on the spots, and habilities..

great idea no?

Good thought! tho I expect many others have had similar idea's, Its just a case of whether or not 1C can afford or be bothered to do so.
Personally I would love to see this as an add-on to the game. I am sure it would make financial scene. But hay! what do I know.

Not long to go now............I hope..:cool:

SuzukiSamurai
09-26-2011, 06:39 AM
Try to reach a developper or administrator and hear some more crap like: new callendar released. I'm tired of this. And they would not listen so it was waste of time to put a comment here. But you could not know this. ;)