PDA

View Full Version : European release planned for September

Kolorabi
01-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Hi,

Saw this press release:

505 GAMES TO RIG 'N' ROLL OUT IN 2008
505 GAMES ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN RELEASE OF RIG 'N' ROLL
Milton Keynes, 17th January 2008 – 505 Games today announced plans to roll out its truck-driving simulation, Rig ‘n’ Roll, across Europe this year. Developed by SoftLab-NSK, Rig ‘n’ Roll will be released exclusively for PC in September 2008.

California, 2024. A young man arrives in the Sunshine State to pursue his dreams of conquering the Californian cargo transportation market. There are miles of highways, cities and towns to explore as he strives to become the greatest trucker on the circuit. You are that articulate young man.

Rig ’n’ Roll is the latest in the best selling Hard Truck series. Players experience life on the open road, driving their trucks across the US and overcoming all the challenges the highways throw at them. Trucker wannabes can race high-powered rigs along thousands of miles of real Californian roads, visiting anywhere from San Jose to Los Angeles, delivering the ultimate truck-driving experience. Rig ’n’ Roll mixes the most authentic modelling of trucks and their interiors with a brand new physics engine and advanced 3D graphics to make this a unique experience.

Truckers will outrun their opponents to deliver cargo on time or take part in truck races to prove their professional driving skills, giving them the opportunity to improve their rating and authority. Drivers with a high sport rating will also be able to participate in the Californian truckers’ championship, with the winner of the final race - the Monster Cup - becoming the Champion of California.

Rig ’n’ Roll can also test gamers’ management skills as they establish their own cargo transportation company. Players who manage to get a high rating will be able to recruit staff and hire other drivers to work for them as they expand their business and eliminate their competitors from the market. On top of this, apart from being the most accurate, deep and innovative truck driving simulation game ever produced, Rig ’n’ Roll immerses you in an involving story, with your driver making new allies and battling treacherous foes as he discovers a conspiracy that will test his skills to the limit.

Rig ’n’ Roll will be released in September 2008 for PC.

You can see a copy here:
http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=49302&mode=thread&order=0

Bombakas
01-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi,

Saw this press release:

505 GAMES TO RIG 'N' ROLL OUT IN 2008
505 GAMES ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN RELEASE OF RIG 'N' ROLL
Milton Keynes, 17th January 2008 – 505 Games today announced plans to roll out its truck-driving simulation, Rig ‘n’ Roll, across Europe this year. Developed by SoftLab-NSK, Rig ‘n’ Roll will be released exclusively for PC in September 2008.

Why can't 1c company confirm that release month?

Anatoly
01-31-2008, 08:57 AM
Confirming. The preliminary European release date for Rig'n'Roll is September 2008. The 505 press-release is correct.
The exact date will be announced additionally.

supergorkem
01-31-2008, 09:04 AM
september is too late!!!

ilkercindik
01-31-2008, 09:05 AM
September :( . Bye to everybody. I cant wait this game more By By..

ciypriyan
01-31-2008, 09:06 AM
#-o , this is suck`s ,

ilkercindik
01-31-2008, 09:09 AM
september is too late!!!

yine yaptılar yapacaklarını aq :evil::-)

roebedoes
01-31-2008, 09:33 AM
ohhhhhhhhh this is wrong very wrong. they have said (evengy): "if we know a release date (month) you guys are the first to know" and know we heard it from a other site. this bad quys. and september com on you quys promise march.

from holland

wheelking
01-31-2008, 10:23 AM
nononononono... This is fake! If they tell the release date,1c must have already posted to here with big topic RELEASE DATE

Don't worry guys,it is fake... IF TRUE,Come on 1c,make it before than June!!!!

pook
01-31-2008, 10:56 AM
September (?!? 2008?!?) OMG. September 2008 dead failure. Death game!!!

puca
01-31-2008, 11:14 AM
SEPTEMBER??!?!?!?! too late...

Mr luder
01-31-2008, 12:25 PM
nononononono... This is fake! If they tell the release date,1c must have already posted to here with big topic RELEASE DATE

Don't worry guys,it is fake... IF TRUE,Come on 1c,make it before than June!!!!

i freakin hate "i dont read"-people like you.

Confirming. The preliminary European release date for Rig'n'Roll is September 2008. The 505 press-release is correct.

Bombakas
01-31-2008, 12:57 PM
I am much obliged to you Anatoly!!

3dartpol
01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
Will the release date be same for USA? Atari ?
505 games and IC is the European publishers and USA will be Atari.

Evgeny
01-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Actually, I can't say anything on US release now. It depends on local publisher. I'll inform you as soon as possible.

Anatoly
01-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Will the release date be same for USA? Atari ?
505 games and IC is the European publishers and USA will be Atari.

We will make separate announcements about the North American and Russian release dates as soon as these are approved.

Freak Of Nature
01-31-2008, 02:19 PM
I had a lot of questions ready for that conference with developers, but now I don't have anything to ask.... or only one thing to release that damn buggy demo showed at igromir expo... thats the best thing they can do for now I think....

3dartpol
01-31-2008, 02:32 PM
ok thx for informing us and keep us updated.

deeper
01-31-2008, 02:35 PM
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/overview For now it's been written that game will be released in 2008. No months. This article is fake.

Freak Of Nature
01-31-2008, 02:47 PM
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/overview For now it's been written that game will be released in 2008. No months. This article is fake.

No it ain't Anatoly (Moderator) Confirmed release date.

wheelking
01-31-2008, 02:48 PM
i freakin hate "i dont read"-people like you.

I posted like this because i couldn't believe it and i was shocked-->

Haven't you got hoaxed by 1c and other damn sites? They lied for a lot time and everyone get disappointed like me :@ But this time, Evgeny told this is true so i am believing now to this date :( But this would be a hoax,too because Evgeny would start a topic about Release date confirmed Sep.2008

I didn't see Anatoly's text.If i was,i shouldn't make this mistake.I looked so fast to last posts.I checked for Evgeny's text but he hadn't posted then

ADD:Keep your damn crazy mood :@

wheelking
01-31-2008, 02:55 PM

It's usual :D They don't update the main page much,too

Don't worry.It will be changed...maybe in a month

Bombakas
01-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Guys belive it or not but this is true :D accept that :) Release date is september 2008! What month is Russia release date?

Ubaku
01-31-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey I'm glad this game will come out at all. September is not never. ;-)

GinXeng
01-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Who cares about the european release date, I want the North American release date.

Freak Of Nature
01-31-2008, 05:20 PM
Who cares about the european release date, I want the North American release date.

Who cares what you want....

deeper
01-31-2008, 08:32 PM
It's usual :D They don't update the main page much,too

Don't worry.It will be changed...maybe in a month

How about this: http://www.1cpublishing.eu/news/1c-announces-men-of-war
They're updating their site quite often. Why they couldn't add this info to the today's news?? It's unclear as always. In July they'll say: 'We'll release Rig'n'Roll till end of the year' In October they'll say:'We're planning to release Rig'n'Roll in the beginning of new year' Neverending story!! It's a bunch of lies:-x Santa don't bring presents to people who are lying. For those lies real fans of trucking games shouldn't buy it. I know that it's not matter for them because thousands(maybe millions) 'casual' gamers will buy it for 2-3 months of fun(as HT2) ... most of them don't even know that this game exist.Sad. By lying for all those years they showed that they don't have respect for us.
OK test your game for 7 Months. Good Luck.

wheelking
01-31-2008, 09:14 PM
They are working on other game too but they aren't taking care of RnR enaf WTF?!

Guys.Rig n Roll would be your jackpot...or All-in lost!!!

polarexpress17
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Who cares what you want....

maybe he cares what he wants? did you ever think of that?

Ubaku
02-01-2008, 03:09 AM
We can always order it from Europe. Thats what Ebay is for. And I got friends in Ukraine, if you want to order. LOL.

Bombakas
02-01-2008, 07:41 AM
We can always order it from Europe. Thats what Ebay is for. And I got friends in Ukraine, if you want to order. LOL. Oh do not forget 1c company buy and download feature ;)I hope rign roll release is in 1c company official download shop sooner than september 2008 :D because without cd and box must be no problem release soon :)

Ndru
02-01-2008, 10:31 AM
That's good news especially that you made it official.

roebedoes
02-01-2008, 10:45 AM
i never believe something that will be said on this forum before i cant see it or touch it. this game have the record for the most release dates en delays so. this game was a succes if they launched it on time

Ubaku
02-01-2008, 01:24 PM
i never believe something that will be said on this forum before i cant see it or touch it. this game have the record for the most release dates en delays so. this game was a succes if they launched it on time

When an official person like Anatoly has confirmed it, you can believe. After all this is the official english forum of the publisher. All the moderators really do work for 1C.

Kitaroija
02-01-2008, 02:55 PM
How about Finland? Will it be even released here? I mean, we're your neighbours, man :D

nicknackpaddywack
02-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Im lucky ive only been following this for about 10 months now, but yeh.... bye all im not waiting any longer Haha! why doesn't anyone tell us this? why couldnt 1C or whoever just say, look its going to be september why is it always if's but's and maybe's?

all the best

cowboy62
02-03-2008, 01:16 AM
if this is true and the release date is september y did this information have to come from another site when we were promised that we will be the first to know and can we trust them to keep to this date ? after all they never seem to keep there promises and keep putting the game back and back and back

wheelking
02-03-2008, 10:58 AM
maybe 505 games had interwiew with them and learnt release date(dunno but everythin maybe)

Because Anatoly and other workers accept this...so,it is September there isn't any lie
Wait for Sep.08

Ron Falco
02-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey, you all just be happy they actually confirmed a release date.

I shall return September 08. take care everybody.

Divebomb
02-03-2008, 08:26 PM
september seems a-ok. I was waiting for them to say it's been moved to 2009. hehe

and the russian version should be out several months sooner, right. so the game is probably about finished now. 5-6 months seems about what we usually have to wait for the russian games to get international releases-- but then again, maybe this game is different.

now get us a new trailer or some gameplay video!

wheelking
02-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Guys...It will be worth to wait i started to believe...Do you want clean game without bugs(or a few only)and can be played 2+hours a day or a game that is crap like SCS ones that can't be played for an hour...
September maybe long(like i say) but for good game,we need to wait without any sadness of remaining months
BTW,noone answered my questions at Answers topic...I want to learn that answers asap

You guys that are trucksimfreaks that can't wait for RnR...Why don't you wait for other 2 games?

Headlight------DEMO Spring 08
Euro Truck Sim------May-July 08

Check them and be fine

yesil
02-03-2008, 10:07 PM
However, we wait depressing could become earlier some personen has become depressing it this play to wait because they can know nobody in English some not write.

roebedoes
02-04-2008, 08:01 AM
please wheelking can you give us the site of headlight

thanks

wheelking
02-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Don't you know this game?Check it and have fun

http://dalniy-svet.ru

roebedoes
02-04-2008, 11:35 AM
thanks wheelking for the site but my russian is not good because i am from holland

Bombakas
02-04-2008, 01:13 PM
If I google about rign roll september 2008 then almost evry official gamesite have release month september 2008 :)

Real source about september 2008 is in games press site and they allows only journalists etc and sign up is manualy so they look before who you are :D Scroll down to middle and stop there Wednesday, 30 January
http://www.gamespress.com/latest.asp?start=90&date=02/02/2008%2002:13:49

can not get in for read article because must log in and they just allow journalists into article etc :D

wheelking
02-04-2008, 01:34 PM
robedoes use google translator for translating :D

And in news,there is a link for other site...