PDA

View Full Version : What would have made crossworlds epic

Darkeonz
09-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Rather then having the campaign being an upgrade of just armored princess, it would have been great if they upgraded legend as well. Legend with bonuses, talent tree, new spells and so on would have been epic. The world and story is more interesting in Legend, and it's longer. It would just have been better

I've played through AP crossworld edition so many times now, that I had to go back and start playing legend. But it feels so empty without the bonuses and skills trees and such. It really is kind of annoying and ruins it a little bit for me. Also battles seems so much slower. I wish there was an option to speed up the units movement

Madstrike
09-25-2011, 05:17 AM
Yeah, but the legend is harder cuz u cant just kite your way through everything like u can in AP or CW. At some points in the legend u have to actually kill something in order to get to a new place, its not like u can go the elven lands or haas lab from the start if u know what I mean, when in AP and CW u can just kite ur way to reha or sheterra and get some goodies there. Basically the legend is the more difficult game imo.

Mygaffer
10-25-2012, 04:31 AM
Yeah, but the legend is harder cuz u cant just kite your way through everything like u can in AP or CW. At some points in the legend u have to actually kill something in order to get to a new place, its not like u can go the elven lands or haas lab from the start if u know what I mean, when in AP and CW u can just kite ur way to reha or sheterra and get some goodies there. Basically the legend is the more difficult game imo.

That was something I never liked, the way the islands and maps worked in Crossworls/AP.