PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Fantasy Wars in US?

General_Jah
01-30-2008, 07:04 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking to purchase the game but was curious where I could find it?

Doesn't seem like a game that bestbuy or something carries.

I have a EB games by my house I think perhaps a gamespot.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Ogre
01-30-2008, 09:23 PM
I bought mine off the shelf at Game Stop. They only had the 1 copy.

LordFu
01-31-2008, 07:30 AM
Same here, only EB games, which is part of the same company now, anyway. You can check stock at your local stores at their website.

Alternatively, it's available on Gamer's Gate and Atari's digital download service.

I wouldn't use Atari's service personally, though, because they won't let you download it "forever". You have a limited window of time to download it, and that's it. If something happens to your copy afterwards, you've got no legitimate way to replace it. That's assuming I understood their ToS agreement.

I haven't bought anything from Gamer's Gate, myself, but their terms seem reasonable at a glance.

megakill
01-31-2008, 12:39 PM
Same here, only EB games, which is part of the same company now, anyway. You can check stock at your local stores at their website.

Alternatively, it's available on Gamer's Gate and Atari's digital download service.

I wouldn't use Atari's service personally, though, because they won't let you download it "forever". You have a limited window of time to download it, and that's it. If something happens to your copy afterwards, you've got no legitimate way to replace it. That's assuming I understood their ToS agreement.

I haven't bought anything from Gamer's Gate, myself, but their terms seem reasonable at a glance.

I advise to buy via Gamer's Gate. A few hundred people on this forum did this, everybody is happy this far.

Sir Alock
02-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking to purchase the game but was curious where I could find it?

Doesn't seem like a game that bestbuy or something carries.

I have a EB games by my house I think perhaps a gamespot.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm glad you're looking to purchase FW, but Geez Louise...Couldn't you have taken a few minutes yourself & just googled it? It's right on EBGames/Gamestop website & even gives inventory per location!