PDA

View Full Version : Steam Achievements DO NOT WORK for MoW:Vietnam

djsatane
09-16-2011, 03:23 AM
Men of War Vietnam has steam achievements and they do not work at all, I checked global stats on steam for mow:vietnam and not a single person achieved any of them, I won some missions and received in game achievement but they do not get achieved on steam. I hope you guys fix this sometime, and like maybe one day someone will test things like this before release...thanks.

djsatane
09-16-2011, 04:30 AM
I have noticed that in steam overlay it tells me I have achieved achievements but they are not unlocked when looking in community page, so it seems something is being registered just not across steam.

Fred DM
09-16-2011, 06:36 AM
the upcoming patch will address this, it has been announced. ;)

Nike-it
09-19-2011, 07:25 AM
The Friday Steam patch fixed the achievements.

djsatane
09-24-2011, 10:20 PM

Does that mean the achievements recorded in game should now transplant onto steam profiles as achieved? or do we have to somehow redo them?

kenjara
09-25-2011, 11:49 AM
I can confirm achievements are still not fixed. They show up in the local list, but you do not get steam toast popup nor do they get added to your account. If they worked more than 0.1 % of players would have at least the first achievement.

djsatane
09-26-2011, 04:54 AM

Achievements get unlocked as far as the game sees however its somehow not translated into steam stats.... thus they are not fixed yet.

djsatane
09-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Curious to know when this will be addressed? If you going to fix something dont just post it was fixed when it was only addressed half way and not fixed. Thanks.

djsatane
10-09-2011, 03:43 AM
2 weeks and no word or fix. Achievements do not get unlocked on steam stats. This is simple to fix if someone actually put few hours of work. Plus no word as to whats going on from 1C. Shame.

steamuser123
10-09-2011, 07:27 PM
when is the patch coming out?? all my achievements were erased when i installed the "fix" im not spending hours on a mission to have all achieves erased again... FIX IT ALREADY

kenjara
10-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Like the others I am wondering if this is going to be fixed as everything seems to have gone silent about supporting this game now.