PDA

View Full Version : a compilation of odities on stereo

raaaid
09-15-2011, 01:12 PM
my bad memory keeps me from realizing of the situtauion so there it oges on stereo:

like 3 years ago i started "spamming" the ubizoo how stereo was supressed since i didnt tell none, i was not able to locate sounds

desperate i bought a dolby sorround 777 headphones and for the first time i listen my mp3 being able to locate sounds

im desperate because my mobil phone radio aint in stereo

oddly some songs and some programs sound in stereo

i make several posts on radio stations forums on how a normal mic being two channels in the same spot is imposible to locate sounds

next day i listen my favourite frecuanecy where theres several people talking and i can spatially locate all of the m

this last 2 days:confused:

ONCE A GUY IN THE RADIO SAYS: SHOULD I PLAY THE MONOAURAL VERSION OR THE OTHER?

now i usea 20 years old radio which is actually stereo

now some songs in the radio are in stereo ands some not

also when i listen the radio most songs are in stereo but some are not:

some frecuencies play music which is wildly biased towards opne side this make like my concious compress, others play with stereo as if my concious compress and expands giving from infinite volume to stereo to "zero" volume

some stereo is breth taking owing, other makes me feel really bad

ill keep updating as my bad memory tries to work

edit:

and to end anice day i just substitued bmy 777 dolby sorround 77.5 euro headphones by an 8 euro ones

the song firework the opening guitart the guitar dances on the cheap headphones and comes from the cventer of the head on the 777 dolby sorround

also you can only percive perrys magic with the cheap headphones : these ones :

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/odd.jpg

so money doesnt bring happyness after all :)