PDA

View Full Version : Level Cheat?

pyrogt
09-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Anyone know it, sadly im bored of this game after I thought it would be like Assault Squad, and Im just interested to see if the rest of the levels are the same.

gamerboy4life
09-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Anyone know it, sadly im bored of this game after I thought it would be like Assault Squad, and Im just interested to see if the rest of the levels are the same.

They are. If you want Vietnam to be assault squad, you are forgetting what The missions in Vietnam are the very essence of what made the original MOW so popular.

pyrogt
09-13-2011, 06:47 AM
They are. If you want Vietnam to be assault squad, you are forgetting what The missions in Vietnam are the very essence of what made the original MOW so popular.

I didnt like the original MoW all that much but I stuck with the company, I like Assault Squad so much more because its tactical and kinda like a Battlefield if it was a board game. Thats what I love about it.

Fred DM
09-13-2011, 06:50 AM
why would you expect this to be like Assault Squad, when the developer of Red Tide made it, not the developer of Assault Squad? :confused: Vietnam delivers exactly the same as Red Tide, with the difference that RT also features some larger scale battles, and Vietnam offers a change of historical background.