PDA

View Full Version : Rig N Roll Answers

Traction
01-29-2008, 12:03 AM
First one, yes the game is coming out in 2008!

Next ones, well you are going to tell us. Please keep an eye out as 1C is going to give you a chance to ask the questions you really want to know. Once we have them all in (or by Feb 18th) we will take ten days and then answer all of them that we can. I'll post more once the news is official in the next few weeks.

Ubaku
01-29-2008, 12:11 AM
I guess this is the interview Evgeny promised us. Yay!!!

My question is, at what stage in development/testing is Rig'n'Roll right now?

Second question is I'm pretty sure it is possible to estimate by now the release of the game, if not day then month. Please we beg you dont say 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter, etc. Instead please say an actual month in 2008. You know March, April, May. Thank you

Honestly I doubt there is anything else anyone wants to know. We know all about this game already. Its been many years. We just want the game now.

puca
01-29-2008, 12:20 AM
First one, yes the game is coming out in 2008!

Next ones, well you are going to tell us. Please keep an eye out as 1C is going to give you a chance to ask the questions you really want to know. Once we have them all in (or by Feb 18th) we will take ten days and then answer all of them that we can. I'll post more once the news is official in the next few weeks.

and you are...??? mmm, sure and i have 3 legs, but only one likes to spit :-D

Ubaku
01-29-2008, 12:23 AM
No puca he really does work for 1C. So be quiet!!!!

If you remember what Evgeny said. This is what he meant!!!!

Guys we're going to make kinda conference with Igor Belago very soon. Everyone will be able to ask him what he wants and to get the answers directly from him.

Traction
01-29-2008, 12:52 AM
Puca, I really do work for 1C, but I understand your point as the net has tons of posers. I will ask 1C the exact date this product is being released but so much depends on test schedules and publishing deals in other countries. We will be holding a conference of sorts where you can send in all your questions (including anything about the game itself) and Igor will read them and respond. Hopefully we still have some surprises in store for you even after this time. I'll post the email address for this as soon as we get final aproval on the press release. We just wanted to do something to show the Rig'n'Roll forum posters that we hear you.

trowland
01-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Puca, I really do work for 1C, but I understand your point as the net has tons of posers. I will ask 1C the exact date this product is being released but so much depends on test schedules and publishing deals in other countries. We will be holding a conference of sorts where you can send in all your questions (including anything about the game itself) and Igor will read them and respond. Hopefully we still have some surprises in store for you even after this time. I'll post the email address for this as soon as we get final aproval on the press release. We just wanted to do something to show the Rig'n'Roll forum posters that we hear you.

puca got schooled lol. jk puca

Anatoly
01-29-2008, 05:41 AM
Please be patient guys. We will soon make an announcement and tell you all the details of the upcoming event - e-mail adress for your questions, dates, etc. Finalizing all the stuff right now. Plan to make the announcement pretty soon. Stay tuned.

Bombakas
01-29-2008, 02:43 PM
About Traction PR:
http://www.tractionpr.com/

Ricardo
01-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Please be patient guys. We will soon make an announcement and tell you all the details of the upcoming event - e-mail adress for your questions, dates, etc. Finalizing all the stuff right now. Plan to make the announcement pretty soon. Stay tuned.

Oooohhh God....ooohhhhhh....Can't wait for that day )))

I'm still playing King Of The Road(Дальнобойщики 2 a.k.a. russian title) and i want something new =( Waitin' for the Rig'N'Roll since 2004 year =(((

Freak Of Nature
01-29-2008, 05:15 PM
yesterday I installed hard truck 2 but I've got a problem it doesn't work I just start to drive and after 1,2 seonds game shuts down, what is the problem? maybe windows? or my computer is too strong (but it isn't strong enough :/) any ideas,
and did I read correct, that conference with Igor will be on Feb 18?

Flagman_20
01-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Hm. Let me ask you something: How was the weather when you started to drive (in the game, of course). In my HT2, the game crashes when I set the weather to bad (rain).

Hope this helps

GinXeng
01-29-2008, 07:44 PM
When they said Feb, did do they mean Feb 2008 or 2009?

ciypriyan
01-29-2008, 08:25 PM
lool , i think 2008

Freak Of Nature
01-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Hm. Let me ask you something: How was the weather when you started to drive (in the game, of course). In my HT2, the game crashes when I set the weather to bad (rain).

Hope this helps
I changed weather setting, but the problem is still there, well thanks for trying to help :)

Ndru
01-29-2008, 11:15 PM
I dare say this is briliant.

My question would be: will there be full support of a 900 degree steering wheels with cluth and a H shifter (it was mentioned as a planned feature)?

Anyway, keep up the good work, I am looking for preorders on play.com.

Cheers

Bombakas
01-30-2008, 01:19 AM
Is there support if truck is damaged and then arrived ambulance,truck service such a thing?

I saw screenshot about police arresting truck driver,then how long he must be in jail or in police office&police car?

What bad things mafia do for truck driver inside game?

How much mafia bother inside game?

I saw motel room screenshot and what truck driver can do there?

What driver can do inside bar?

Which weather change truck driver expect ingame?

What problems driver expect from truck?

Is it editable for new truck,trailer?

What about map editor?

What features is available in rign roll?

What is final system requirement?

Which steering wheels is supported?

Which video card is supported?

GinXeng
01-30-2008, 04:13 AM
I think I may have some answers to those.

What bad things mafia do for truck driver inside game? Rob and rape the driver and steal his cargo

How much mafia bother inside game? They bother alot

I saw motel room screenshot and what truck driver can do there? He can sleep in there and have sex with hookers and masterbait.

What driver can do inside bar? What else do you do at a bar, drink of course.

Which wheaters change truck driver expect ingame? I dont understand the word Wheaters

Is it editable for new truck,trailer? No

What about map editor? No

What features is available in rign roll? Features? just be glad the game even came out!

What is final system requirement? intel P2 64mb ram 20mb hard drive space

Which steering wheels is supported? the kind that you steer with.

Which video card is supported?Geforce MX4000 with 64mb

polarexpress17
01-30-2008, 04:59 AM
You never heard of Wheaters ginxeng?

http://i26.tinypic.com/2uzed6p.jpg

Pete379x
01-30-2008, 05:31 AM
Dont get your hopes up because it wont come this year,They will just lie an lie just like they did to all of us the past years.

polarexpress17
01-30-2008, 05:49 AM
Dont get your hopes up because it wont come this year,They will just lie an lie just like they did to all of us the past years.

http://www.geocities.com/mpetrie98/MasterOfTheObvious.jpg

Bombakas
01-30-2008, 06:53 PM
I think I may have some answers to those.
GinXeng you not have that game and you are not developer so your answers is maybe 100% not right.I didn't ask from public.Those question is fixed and Traction Public Relations Official 1C PR agency ask those questions from rign roll developer.

Flagman_20
01-30-2008, 09:59 PM
The awnsers aren't 100% right They're probably all wrong. Guess GinXeng was just trying to be funny. He failed on that one.

GinXeng
01-31-2008, 12:07 AM
I may not be the developer but I know some of my answer are 100% right. If you guys wernt such lazy asses and read the interviews from the past years you would know.

Mr luder
01-31-2008, 01:46 AM
tell us finally if its a SIMULATION or just plain stupid racing.

if its racing:
quit the project, it will flop and you will be bumps!

polarexpress17
01-31-2008, 03:45 AM
i for one found GinXeng's answers very logical and informative, they really add a sense of realism. on another note you people have no sense of humor

losers...

Bombakas
01-31-2008, 04:18 AM
i for one found GinXeng's answers very logical and informative, they really add a sense of realism. on another note you people have no sense of humor

losers... I own humor sinew :D

Flagman_20
01-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Well, polarexpress17, one thing is sense of humor, other is being stupid...

wheelking
01-31-2008, 03:16 PM
The game will include lots of realism,but the truck acceleration seems to be unrealstic(maybe they played on keyboard at the video)

My Questions:

1-How many degrees can the steering wheel of truck at interior wiew turn? In Kotr,it could turn only 50degrees. No hydraulic SW

2-Will we be able to play with the performance parts like in NFS Pro Street(change the gear ratio,front-rear braking,susp.stiffness,change the nitro's duration-performance,the engine's High-end...)

3-Some of gauges had bugs...They were working wrong...Are they fixed?

4-Will we able to paint trucks and trailers like reskinning the truck in Haulin with MS Paint in painting garage?

5-For using the Golden Gate Bridge,will we have to pay money for going on?

6-How many miles will the radar of copcar will cover?In real,it is 1km.In 1km,you can't pass the limit. and what is the speed limit in this game for trucks(i think it is 55 but it sometimes changes for different roads)

7-Will there be odometer? Will it work slow-but-realstic like Haulin?Will it effect when selling the truck?

8-Will there be a lot of cargo companies like in Haulin? Will we be able to join them for better cargos,their providings and less fuel prices?(They can provide truck too)

9-How many streets will there be in San Francisco,Los Angeles? As same as real? :D

I want the answer of this questions

Mr luder
02-02-2008, 01:18 AM
track ir support included?

Freak Of Nature
02-02-2008, 08:27 AM
track ir support included?

Already asked answer was NO

Mr luder
02-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Already asked answer was NO

damn, some one set me on the torrent list!

ThePunisher9113
07-25-2008, 09:35 PM
My question is, Will there be radio commands and if so how many?