PDA

View Full Version : Demo?

Mack the Knife
09-10-2011, 09:33 PM
i almost passed away of old age waiting for this so i can't remember if it was ever said way back when if a demo would be available....mods? do you know or could you find out please?

Sneaksie
09-10-2011, 10:48 PM
There is no demo unfortunately.

Mack the Knife
09-10-2011, 11:10 PM
thanks, and too bad. i'm not reading a lot of 'i love this game' comments so i wanted to see for myself. since i can't, i don't think i'll shell out $35 to find out. MoW had one, i can't remember if Red Tide did or not but it was just MoW plus some stuff so no big deal on it, and Assault Squad had one. tell them for me that it sucks they didn't release one and lost a sell because of it.

Fred DM
09-10-2011, 11:42 PM
thanks, and too bad. i'm not reading a lot of 'i love this game' comments so i wanted to see for myself. since i can't, i don't think i'll shell out $35 to find out. MoW had one, i can't remember if Red Tide did or not but it was just MoW plus some stuff so no big deal on it, and Assault Squad had one. tell them for me that it sucks they didn't release one and lost a sell because of it.

i'm fairly certain all the previous games in the series had at least one demo, including Red Tide. however, i don't remember whether they were released before the full game, or afterwards, so a demo for Vietnam might still be coming.

apart from that, you can find the game for way cheaper than $35...

Mack the Knife
09-10-2011, 11:49 PM
you can find the game for way cheaper than $35
legally?

and i don't know how much sneaksie knows but his response didn't indicate "maybe later". i'm not holding my breath.

Fred DM
09-11-2011, 12:06 AM
legally?

of course! Steam isn't the only digital distributor, you know. ;) just look around the most popular ones...

and i don't know how much sneaksie knows but his response didn't indicate "maybe later". i'm not holding my breath.
there is no demo now, and there is no announcement of one coming. however, that doesn't mean there won't be one.

Mack the Knife
09-11-2011, 12:19 AM
$35 was gamersgate....

so, i don't think i can get it WAY cheaper nor do i think the demo will be out and if i cared more i'd bet you $35 and come back in a month and collect (but i don't).

Arjuna
09-12-2011, 07:36 PM
i almost passed away of old age waiting for this so i can't remember if it was ever said way back when if a demo would be available....mods? do you know or could you find out please?

There are walkthrough videos which would give you an idea of what the game is like.