PDA

View Full Version : WWI 4.09b Coop missions from Brando

Old_Canuck
01-27-2008, 04:46 PM
With skins. Just tried the first mission and got hit by flak after bombing the train and had to fly home wounded between the hills. Great fun :o

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=3244

Viking
01-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Just dl the mission but what files goes where?

Viking

brando
01-28-2008, 01:24 AM
Hi

Glad you enjoyed that OC. Wear your tin hat for number two! ;)

Viking,

just drop the Slovakia WW1 folder into your 4.09b Missions/ Net/ Coop folder. You will then find that folder in your Coop index after you create a Coop server using Multiplay. You will find the four missions within.

Drop the folder named CR_42 into your PaintSchemes/ Skins folder and allow the overwrite. Which skin fits the plane selected by you is explained in the country brief - and can be selected on the Arming page.

Don't forget to select Difficulty levels before loading the mission. I highly recommend downloading all the collected WW1 skins available at Mission4Today and then flying without icons. It makes getting bounced by "the flying Circus" a very colourful experience! Likewise it's easier to find your friends if you're part of that Circus!

That last is the reason I made these actions as coops. You can fly any position, any side, give orders etc etc. I would go Campaign if I had the keyboard skills and the time - but I still think they are well worth a try.

Cheers to you, and Tally ho! :)

B