PDA

View Full Version : Word from 1C on the Steam forum

Force10
09-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I will post it here since they cant be bothered to post in their own forum

Hi everyone,

first of all, we're deeply sorry for the technical complications that disallow you to experience all the features that Men of War Vietnam offers. We're doing our best to have it all fixed.

-You may already have received the missing multiplayer code for the game (labelled as CD key in the menu on the right), if not, you should receive it very soon.

-If you have received a multiplayer key (template XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) and it's not working or is already in use, please contact 1C Publishing Tech Support: support[at]1cpublishing.eu

-Manual will be uploaded shortly, sorry!

-We're testing the Special Edition build right now. I'll get back to you within two hours.

Thank you for your patience in this matter!

Now that I have done your job for you can I have a refund?

psycho pigeon
09-09-2011, 08:10 PM
why are they posting on the Steam forum but not here?

And no you can't have a refund
http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web05/2011/7/24/0/emma-watson-troll-face-31871-1311481796-3.jpg

Qurlidge
09-09-2011, 08:19 PM
lol!

No refunds for you!

djsatane
09-10-2011, 05:00 AM
Maybe they should touch on the subject of ability to run mods or editor heh. I guess they forget about large men of war community that loves mods in this engine.

Lancer
09-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Maybe they should touch on the subject of ability to run mods or editor heh. I guess they forget about large men of war community that loves mods in this engine.

Totally agree. Have followed this series from SHOWW2 days and when Red Tide was released (different publishers etc) and was uncustomisable, although a great game, was a dissapointment in that it lacks the valuable input from the community such as body mutilations mod etc. Just downloaded MOW Vietnam and format seems similar to Red Tide, ie no slot for mods in the options. Ho Hum !

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/sho...1.03.11./page2