PDA

View Full Version : No editor and no skirmish? Seriously?

Force10
09-09-2011, 07:35 AM
I have been waiting for this one for awhile. Love assault squad! Bought it tonight and fired it up and there is no way to skirmish? In assault squad you could at least set up a LAN match by yourself and skirmish, not so here. Thats ok I figured, I will fire up the editor and create one. WRONG....no editor. Seems MOW series has gone the way of greed by limiting replay value, and forcing you to buy DLC. Extremely disapointed. Not to mention the fact there hasnt been an official release announcement in this forum, they just dont care apparently. <sigh>

totte1015
09-09-2011, 12:44 PM
I have been waiting for this one for awhile. Love assault squad! Bought it tonight and fired it up and there is no way to skirmish? In assault squad you could at least set up a LAN match by yourself and skirmish, not so here. Thats ok I figured, I will fire up the editor and create one. WRONG....no editor. Seems MOW series has gone the way of greed by limiting replay value, and forcing you to buy DLC. Extremely disapointed. Not to mention the fact there hasnt been an official release announcement in this forum, they just dont care apparently. <sigh>

Wow.... ******* 1c...
Hope they will go corrupt now, they crossed the line