PDA

View Full Version : What a mess

Swiss Knight
09-09-2011, 01:51 AM
The lack of information with this game is killing me. Men of War and Assualt Squad were some of my favorite games and I was really looking forward to Vietnam. It was very surprising to see this game available on Steam; it seemed to come out of nowhere. Even places like the official Facebook page for MoW don’t mention anything.

I also expected this to be similar to previous MoW titles with a functional multiplayer component but the information I’ve seen so far is very confusing and I can’t tell exactly what is included. Does only a certain “special edition” of this game actually include multiplayer?

In a perfect world I’d just click the “cooperative” button on the main menu screen and see for myself, but since Steam never gave me a CD key and this game is asking for one, I appear to be sunk.

djsatane
09-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Steam provides u with cd key, right click on the game in steam library, and select view cd-key, and yes 4 player coop is possible for all the missions out of the campaign.

Sneaksie
09-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Cooperative is available in all editions, while special edition adds three PvP MP maps and several singleplayer scenarios.

Squid3d
09-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Steam provides u with cd key, right click on the game in steam library, and select view cd-key

no it doesn't.

Cooperative is available in all editions, while special edition adds three PvP MP maps and several singleplayer scenarios.

do we access the pvp maps through multiplayer - which steam users can't get to because there is no cd key provided - because they dont' show up in lan mode ?