PDA

View Full Version : Will send 3 serious questions to Igor Belago to give everyone hope

Ubaku
01-25-2008, 04:50 AM
Okay guys the situation at this forum is becoming absurd. We need to do something. Since I have the ability to send Igor Belago questions directly as you all know, I will do this to get this forum to calm down. He has answered every one of my emails in the past and very fast too. So we can give it a shot.

I will send the questions Saturday. I will just ask him to give us a progress report of the game and if they are closer to release yet. Maybe by now they can approximate a release month if not day. I will send the questions in Russian and then translate to English. We will get a much clearer answer this way.

So everyone please calm down, there is hope!!!!!!!

Evgeny
01-25-2008, 06:44 AM
Guys we're going to make kinda conference with Igor Belago very soon. Everyone will be able to ask him what he wants and to get the answers directly from him.

Ubaku
01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Well Evgeny if that is the case then I don't have to send any questions to Igor. ;-) Thank you very much for making this conference with Igor possible. Please tell us when it is.

Freak Of Nature
01-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Guys we're going to make kinda conference with Igor Belago very soon. Everyone will be able to ask him what he wants and to get the answers directly from him.
How do we ask him something ? here in this forum?

ilkercindik
01-26-2008, 10:16 AM
pls ask multiplayer mode. thx

Pete379x
01-28-2008, 05:45 AM
^ that's pointless because it is known that the multiplayer feature was taken out and will not be put back in. Waste of a question

Dont ask igor what they are doing. He will say "we are making progress"

If you ask him when it will be released, hell say "we hope to release the game this spring" or something very vague like that.
Igor is like a politician, he will never give you a straight answer. He will avoid the question as he has always done for the past 4 years by giving you a vague, ballpark estimate, with the word "hope" or the phrase "if all goes according to plan" somewhere in his answer.

AAnd people will continue to bitch and complain, the game will continue to become older, the generation of people who were waiting for this game will all be driving real trucks, the world will have come to an end due to a nuclear war, dinosaurs will be back from the dead and the game still wont be out.

Sad but true lol!

deeper
01-28-2008, 01:12 PM
^ that's pointless because it is known that the multiplayer feature was taken out and will not be put back in. Waste of a question

Dont ask igor what they are doing. He will say "we are making progress"

If you ask him when it will be released, hell say "we hope to release the game this spring" or something very vague like that.
Igor is like a politician, he will never give you a straight answer. He will avoid the question as he has always done for the past 4 years by giving you a vague, ballpark estimate, with the word "hope" or the phrase "if all goes according to plan" somewhere in his answer.

AAnd people will continue to bitch and complain, the game will continue to become older, the generation of people who were waiting for this game will all be driving real trucks, the world will have come to an end due to a nuclear war, dinosaurs will be back from the dead and the game still wont be out.

That was funny:grin: It's a little truth that they behave like politicians in announcing Rig'n'Roll...