PDA

View Full Version : To Everyone who keeps complaining and insulting 1C

Ron Falco
01-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Calm the frick down.

The game will come out when it comes out. I understand that we have been waiting for this game for several years, and yes you have a right to be upset. BUT that does not give you the right to insult and bawl to 1C. They are working as hard as they can, so give them time.

And if you're really messed up about waiting for RnR to come out, I have news for you: It's not the only game out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to school. thank you and goodnight.

ciypriyan
01-24-2008, 11:54 AM
lol

roebedoes
01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
do WE have to give them some time. they have spend al there time i mean we are waiting for now 6 a 7 years. Last year they said it will take 3 a 4 months that was in November so where is
the game. Come on i totally not interested in this game anymore. If it will be a nice game i will downloaded it because the time a spend on the game and the lies (yeah sorry i have to said it like this) of the producers I am sorry. I am curious about when or if this game will be released.

from holland

Bob
01-24-2008, 12:17 PM
One thing is certain: you can’t insult 1C of SLNSK just because you have a dwarf stepping on your brain, while waiting for the game to be released.
But on the other hand, it’s no fun anymore waiting for a game since 2004 to get out on the market. My expectations at that time were resumed at the feeling of excitement. Now I pretend to play, not only a truck sim game, but something which will make me play about 700hours. Really, it has to be a game rated with 10.0 on all game sites.
So, my opinion regarding the release date (for the other post): 2024, same year with the start of the action in this game. Although I’m not sure what is the staring date in the game, as it wasn’t made public also.

JamesD
01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
do WE have to give them some time. they have spend al there time i mean we are waiting for now 6 a 7 years. Last year they said it will take 3 a 4 months that was in November so where is
the game. Come on i totally not interested in this game anymore. If it will be a nice game i will downloaded it because the time a spend on the game and the lies (yeah sorry i have to said it like this) of the producers I am sorry. I am curious about when or if this game will be released.

from holland

So... Tell me... What are you doing here.. if you're no longer interested, you should go away and post no more on this Rig'n'roll Thread. We don't need you...and if you download it instead buying it, you are an idiot.

Ubaku
01-25-2008, 03:35 AM
The only hope I have that this game WILL be released someday is that I know the developers personally and I know they spent way too much money on advertising to throw it away like that. Nobody does that, especially if you are not a huge rich company like microsoft, but a small company like Softlab-Nsk.

No this game will come out 100%. The only question is when?

JamesD
01-25-2008, 10:36 AM
if you download it? You're an idiot if you buy it after all those years of waiting. **** this game is a straight up joke, I mainly come to this forum to get a nice laugh out of you clowns (theres like 5 or 6 or you left) who are still waiting for this to be released. I just hope to god that if you had found out about this game 5 years ago like some of us did you wouldn't still be making posts like that.

hahaha, in this case, proud to be an idiot. you can laugh as well as you are a mentally deranged. I've been waiting since the first day and i'm not going to be fool with this... it's up to you.

Evgeny
01-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Guys, let's calm down and not offend each other. That's not the way of self-respecting people.

Pete379x
01-26-2008, 04:37 AM
Why fight for this game when you can wait patiently playing better games.

Flagman_20
01-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Great. A nice little forum is now turned into complete shit. Why? Because of some idiots insulting each other. All I've got to say is WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES! Life isn't about R'n'R. People are getting mad, I understand that, especially after waiting 7 years. But now, a bunch of clowns are putting others down just to make themselfes feel good. What? Now everyone's turning into "bakingcookies" clones? Grow the **** up!! If you're in this forum to insult others, go to other forums. We don't want you here. No one really cares of what you think about R'n'R. No one cares if you're going to download it. No one cares if you're getting a nice piece of ass later. So think before you type it in.

Hope this didn't fall in deaf ears.

KENWORTH
01-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Great. A nice little forum is now turned into complete shit. Why? Because of some idiots insulting each other. All I've got to say is WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES! Life isn't about R'n'R. People are getting mad, I understand that, especially after waiting 7 years. But now, a bunch of clowns are putting others down just to make themselfes feel good. What? Now everyone's turning into "bakingcookies" clones? Grow the **** up!! If you're in this forum to insult others, go to other forums. We don't want you here. No one really cares of what you think about R'n'R. No one cares if you're going to download it. No one cares if you're getting a nice piece of ass later. So think before you type it in.

see your talking about insulting someone your saying they turning into bakingcookie clones so your the one here whos doinf all the damn trash talking.

Flagman_20
01-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Yes, I know. Some things just have to be said.
But, please, have a look into what this forum has turn into. Have a look in thes topic. Read trough the posts carefully. You'll see what I mean. You and some other 3 guys are the only ones that are able to think before writing it.

KENWORTH
01-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Yes, I know. Some things just have to be said.
But, please, have a look into what this forum has turn into. Have a look in thes topic. Read trough the posts carefully. You'll see what I mean. You and some other 3 guys are the only ones that are able to think before writing it.

yeah i know what you mean i have been reading some of these posts i dont think everyone on here will stop with the insults.

Ron Falco
01-27-2008, 02:29 AM
Okay, the point of this thread was to tell everyone to stop the nasty comments, not to start another flame war.

If you're really that fired up about the delay of this game, just play something else for the time being. I've completed several games that were, in the past, too hard for me to even get halfway done. I'm pretty sure you all have something better to do rather than moan about this game. Work, school, hobbies. and if you seriously have nothing better than to whine and gripe about Rig n Roll not being released soon enough, then I feel sorry for you.

Flagman_20
01-27-2008, 07:54 AM
I know it is, Ron.
The problem is that the people that sit in the chair all day waiting for the game to come out, have nothing better to do and start insulting people in this forum. Just get a life and leave others "in peace"!

ciypriyan
01-27-2008, 09:29 PM
yeah . stop insulting 1C

JamesD
01-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Well the first sentence makes perfect sense, but the rest of your post got kind of derailed there.. yes I can laugh and I am doing exactly that, but then you wrote that Im a mentally deranged... A mentally deranged what? lunatic? if so then thank you, you're not the first person who's told me that.

Ohhhh, sure, you have reason...little kid, you are the only one who have reason... it's certainly not me.. But... if you are really too cheap to pay some fees for a game like this,even if it takes time to complete, you probably on BS(bien-etre social) to think something like this...Just by reading your name.. you make me laugh....and no, i'm not meaning lunatic, i meaning mental deficient. your friend has certainly already told you too.

puca
01-27-2008, 11:29 PM
see you in mininova, and please seed it for a long time. 7 years, its a joke and you know it, come on...

trowland
01-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Ohhhh, sure, you have reason...little kid, you are the only one who have reason... it's certainly not me.. But... if you are really too cheap to pay some fees for a game like this,even if it takes time to complete, you probably on BS(bien-etre social) to think something like this...Just by reading your name.. you make me laugh....and no, i'm not meaning lunatic, i meaning mental deficient. your friend has certainly already told you too.

u guys can't we all be neighbors

JamesD
01-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Yes we can, but as you can know, it's not all neighbors who are good.. :) I just tried to explain that it's not fair for 1C if anyone download the game just because they take time with their project.. I think it was not hard to understand, but for some peoples, it's really hard... for some reasons.

polarexpress17
01-28-2008, 02:32 AM

so i guess that means that No one cares about what you think about what we think? because if nobody cares about our thoughts, then you thinking about our thoughts will contract the same attention (zero)

I can't wait to fire up my Azureas, maybe i'll just get the game off the shelf and go into the bathroom, take it out of the box, shove it up my shirt, and leave.

either way i'm not paying for this BS

GinXeng
01-28-2008, 02:37 AM
When you do get the game polar make sure you upload the torrent file so that we all can download it.

kisstheindians
01-28-2008, 02:42 AM
definetly straight jack this game off the net
if it ever comes out that is

puca
01-28-2008, 09:30 AM
5 people now

Flagman_20
01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
so i guess that means that No one cares about what you think about what we think? because if nobody cares about our thoughts, then you thinking about our thoughts will contract the same attention (zero)

Wow. That was smart.. One of the smartest things I ever seen in this forum, even if it is an insult (NO, I'm not being sarcastic)

By the way, I think this is getting a bit out of hand... Talking about warez on the publisher's site? That's just plain stupid. I know you're all getting mad about this. Everyone is. Just calm down

Freak Of Nature
01-28-2008, 05:04 PM
I think this is getting a bit out of hand...

Yep this thread should be locked.

Flagman_20
01-28-2008, 05:05 PM
I agree