PDA

View Full Version : Petition to get FULL Multiplayer.

TyranX36
09-07-2011, 08:16 AM
I've pre-purchased the MoW:Vietnam game, because
the other games never let me down in terms of Multiplayer.
IT was the exact reason I pre-ordered this,
I don't think it's fair, to me, or anyone. That multiplayer is being cut-short.

I was hoping for some fresh VC, Vs US, full out Online gameplay.
But, a single single player experience dosent' do much for me.

Please, if you could. Re-look into multiplayer for this game.
Your company has stated, that one of the reasons behind this game, was it's lack of competition in the game market. Meaning, not many others travel into this War. So why not make it better, for those who do enjoy it.
By supporting full online play.

Thanks!

Remember, the creator cannot live without the player...
And the player, cannot live without the creator.

TGI

TyranX36
09-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Sorry for spelling mistakes.
Post your thoughts, if you have any.

it068
09-07-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm not sure if you agree with me, but I think that eventually, full multiplayer (like in Men of War/Assault Squad) will be added as either a patch or DLC very soon because from what I've read, many people are annoyed at the decision to only include PvP multiplayer in the special edition.
I don't mind that much, because personally, I think the MOW series excels the most in Single player.

Gypsy39
09-08-2011, 02:06 AM
I don't mind that much, because personally, I think the MOW series excels the most in Single player.

Agreed totally. I think after single player got shorted in Assault Squad this is an attempt to make amends. Although I really think that there should be a good balance of both to keep everyone happy.

BolliBomber
09-08-2011, 02:33 PM
I bet this time they count on the community to make mods with left multiplayerparts for it :confused:.

oxygenthief
09-09-2011, 09:58 AM
no multiplayer ala assault squad = money stays in my pocket

psycho pigeon
09-09-2011, 10:21 AM
there is multiplayer you idiots, where were you when the other MoW games were released? they hard crappy multiplayer and everyone was like ' lulz it's all about single player '.

oxygenthief
09-09-2011, 10:26 AM
there is multiplayer you idiots, where were you when the other MoW games were released? they hard crappy multiplayer and everyone was like ' lulz it's all about single player '.

To begin with, there is no reason whatsoever to call people idiots.

From what I have read there is no multiplayer in the same fashion as in assault squad with the exception of foggy mention of a "special edition".

All I have seen definite information on is multplayer co op, which is single player as far as I am concerned.

psycho pigeon
09-09-2011, 10:53 AM
To begin with, there is no reason whatsoever to call people idiots.

From what I have read there is no multiplayer in the same fashion as in assault squad with the exception of foggy mention of a "special edition".

All I have seen definite information on is multplayer co op, which is single player as far as I am concerned.

There never was going to be multiplayer in Vietnam except co-op, I was surprised when they announced the special edition with multiplayer pvp so I'm sure it was a last moment addition and they'll expand on it with DLC. I made the same fuss ages ago and people were like ' shut up MoW has always been about single player ' so it's funny to see the outrage multiplayer isn't the focus here.

oxygenthief
09-09-2011, 02:25 PM
There never was going to be multiplayer in Vietnam except co-op, I was surprised when they announced the special edition with multiplayer pvp so I'm sure it was a last moment addition and they'll expand on it with DLC. I made the same fuss ages ago and people were like ' shut up MoW has always been about single player ' so it's funny to see the outrage multiplayer isn't the focus here.

yes i read all your old posts, no outrage from me, just letting the developers know where my preferences lie and why I am not buying this product

Husa
09-10-2011, 07:00 AM
I had to register and share my thoughts after reading these few posts..

I've been playing since SHOWW2 and I love both multi- and singleplayer. I know a lot of people who like this game for only one or the other. But IMO MoW games aren't complete without multiplayer and co-op, we still play MoW and it's mods after all this time, thanks to the mp-part of the game.

For me Assault Squad was the worst game in the series because I really didn't like the skirmish, and even though red tide was nice it was a shame it didn't have multiplayer on it's own. (New maps/units are always a good thing after you have played mp for quite a while)

Now what I'm saying is that multiplayer keeps the interest after playing through sp, which can't be a bad thing. It is fairly stupid to say that MoW is only about SP or MP for everyone, when it is that for yourself. I don't like Assault Squad but that doesn't mean it's a bad game..

SpeedWolf
09-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Agree with Husa.

i too find the skirmish boring an even brain dead when I'm playing skirmish, a side that people who are giving Men of War: Vietnam a hard time didn't follow the Series from 2004, some of us been waiting for a good campaign and Men of War: Vietnam deliver what i been waiting for since red tide,

Men of War: Vietnam is for the old school players and not for the new players that just come from Assault Squad , but instead of seeing Men of War: Vietnam as a good SP campaign, their are just taking shot at it for not being Assault Squad, when it was never intended to be.

I just want to put this out there, their are people who will be unhappy with the lack of MP like Assault Squad in Vietnam, but they're also people who are unhappy with the lack of a good SP campaign in Assault Squad that would be happy instead with men of war Vietnam,

their will be people who will love it and their will be people who will hate it,
to put it simply , you cannot please everybody