PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer preorder exclusive?

psycho pigeon
09-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Special Edition Exclusives:

Play with (against!) your friends on three multiplayer maps where you must control victory locations to win.

wtf? Isn't that a retarded idea?

SpeedWolf
09-03-2011, 04:48 PM

Play with (against!) your friends on three multiplayer maps where you must control victory locations to win.

What your problem huh? you been a troll for every little thing on how the game should be but the game is not even out' so please hold your opinion until then,

as specially when you haven't even played the game, and if you find that you don't like the game, don't play it. as everyone have their own taste,

Men of war Vietnam was made in my opinion for the people who enjoy Red Tide and the people who was unhappy with the lack of a co-op Multiplayer in Red Tide as well as a lack of a real campaign in Assault Squad, so if you want a Multiplayer setup like Assault Squad in Vietnam, look some where else,

Men of war Vietnam is made for the other type of players in mind and not just only you, as the world do not revolves around you,

SpeedWolf
09-04-2011, 02:04 AM
That a question? "wtf? Isn't that a retarded idea?" are you sure that isn't more of a insult than a question to the developer?

I been posting here for 2 years and you're by far the most disrespectful person on the forum on almost every post you posted, i even remember someone with the same disrespectful attitude on YouTube or at least someone with almost the same name as this one but it was the name pigeonpsycho on the YouTube Men of War Vietnam Trailer (http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/416/unled1bwb.jpg): i also remember someone under the name PsychoPigeon1 in Assault Squad that insult everyone specially if the players are Russians,

anyway I'm tired of this as this is pointless and going no where, just be polite when posting in this forum as well as making your question clear,

Edit,

i find a comment on the DMS forum that know a player name PsychoPigeon1 that insult people who are Russians who play Assault Squad, http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/showthread.php?9043-Annoying-exploit-that-s-getting-me-kicked/page2 is the last comment down

Edit again,

i did a Google search as is my day off and i really don't have anything to do today, but anyway i Google search the name PsychoPigeon1 and i find this in the EA forum i wonder if this is you too? http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1415767-only-2-factions.html and this one too http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord/114489-selling-godly-lvl-80-archlord-account.html If this is you, men you got a real attitude problem, you're even Banned in the EA forum

TyranX36
09-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Yeah dud your kinda annoying,
But, I agree with the posters opionion. (PsychoPigion)

TyranX36
09-04-2011, 05:55 AM

Hey.
I see your valid point and I think it's what most of us are thinking.
When I did re-read it, I think the hole idea behind their wording, is
they're going to release 3 special Edition maps, which arn't included in the original game.

---------------- That's the most sensable.

(I'm sorry for walsting in you two. But, this is just not fair to anyone. )
I hope this gives you a firm idea you cna grasp from.

TyranX36
09-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Comon, we're all friends here.
No need to jump the gun and bite the bullet on one another.

psycho pigeon
09-04-2011, 09:07 AM
That a question? "wtf? Isn't that a retarded idea?" are you sure that isn't more of a insult than a question to the developer?

I been posting here for 2 years and i have no life

You really are an annoying little troll, pro tip: stay out of peoples threads unless you have something to add and not just attack people.

Ninja2dan
09-04-2011, 10:16 AM
I just purchased the pre-order SE from Steam. Their forums there had a similar question which was answered by a 1C employee.

The answer was that while the standard edition will include co-op multiplayer, only the special edition will include PvP multiplayer mode, in addition to the co-op and other maps not included as part of the standard version.

If that response is valid, short answer is Standard Edition = no PvP, Special Edition = PvP.

Also remember that those details are for launch. It's still possible that in the future, with some sort of patch/update, PvP maps might be made available for the standard edition. But people are getting those extra features by paying for it, and as far as I'm aware Steam only sells the special edition anyways (which is also so far the cheapest version too).

If you want PvP, buy the Special Edition from Steam, wait for a possible future update, or look elsewhere.

psycho pigeon
09-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I just purchased the pre-order SE from Steam. Their forums there had a similar question which was answered by a 1C employee.

The answer was that while the standard edition will include co-op multiplayer, only the special edition will include PvP multiplayer mode, in addition to the co-op and other maps not included as part of the standard version.

If that response is valid, short answer is Standard Edition = no PvP, Special Edition = PvP.

Also remember that those details are for launch. It's still possible that in the future, with some sort of patch/update, PvP maps might be made available for the standard edition. But people are getting those extra features by paying for it, and as far as I'm aware Steam only sells the special edition anyways (which is also so far the cheapest version too).

If you want PvP, buy the Special Edition from Steam, wait for a possible future update, or look elsewhere.

Thanks finally an answer. It seems weird they'd limit the pvp population like that, but it was never expected to be a proper multiplayer game anyway like Assault Squad. At least now I know to buy the special edition.