PDA

View Full Version : Killing with choke wire (HOW?)

jamesensor
01-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Hi,

I'm in first mission and i have the wire for choking, but i cant use it.

There's no key for it nor it shows on options along with stun. Can someone help me? I run out of cloriform :S

Thanks.

Sgt.Schnitzel
01-21-2008, 03:39 AM
are you sure you have it selected? the default key is 2. i don't have the demo installed so I can't be sure.

OSS
01-21-2008, 06:41 AM
Hi,

There's no key for it nor it shows on options along with stun. Can someone help me? I run out of cloriform :S

Thanks.

if you have chloroform and chokewire, then you must press chloroform button and hold it until list will not appear ( as when you press throw grenade button ).. then select chokewire... after that it will became default for chloroform button..

hykao
01-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Why don't you start with training??? ...

Spacefrog30
07-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

Caps lock for sneek mode then as you get behind somone wen you c option action pop up on screen press E button.

Jason
01-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Every time I get close to an enemy they turn around, I have sneak mode on but crouch or stand they turn around when I get close. What am I doing wrong? I am on the Cannibal level where you have to get the uniform from a German officer. Any tips? :confused:

Cheers

Sgt.Schnitzel
01-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Every time I get close to an enemy they turn around, I have sneak mode on but crouch or stand they turn around when I get close. What am I doing wrong? I am on the Cannibal level where you have to get the uniform from a German officer. Any tips? :confused:

Cheers

Are you sure sneak mode is turned on? Its Caps Lock by default.

If you are walking while standing or crouching the enemies will hear you.

Who's this German officer? Is this the truck driver?

Jason
01-03-2009, 02:18 PM
[EDIT AGAIN] now that I have the full game and went through training I found out you press V to go into sneak mode, TAB toggles between the default run and walk modes - holding shift does the same

[EDIT] I was able to get him as he turned around. Punched him out. Thanks for your help.

I believe it is on, I made sure by checking the speed of the walk. I'm at a bunker - there is a guard outside that doesn't like to be snuck up on and the guy in the bunker at the bottom of the stairs that is doing something to a tyre turns around as well (so yes the truck driver). I am playing the demo at the moment, just ordered the full game, could it be the demo?