PDA

View Full Version : dear evgeny

trowland
01-17-2008, 09:49 PM
i'm sorry you've had to read all this crap about "this game is a joke" and all that. i know you'll are trying hard and thats all i ask. anybody else reading this owes igor and evgeny an opoligy. if you're going to bitch about the game development then get a life. the game will ncome out and when it does i'll be the most excited cause i hav'nt spent years following game. this was a clean inteligent forum, but now it is like truckpol.

Ubaku
01-18-2008, 03:33 AM
Trowland you have to understand something. Yes I agree insulting Igor Belago and the developers is wrong, but the members have a real reason to be angry. Its not just the fact that the game is taking this many years, its the fact that every year they move the release date. Its really annoying and frustrating and makes people think that this game will never come out.

We who have been waiting for this game for so many years have the right to be upset. Of course not to insult Igor Belago though.

Shega
01-18-2008, 06:30 AM
Thanks for posting that.
It's really pleasant for us to read this!

puca
01-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Trowland you have to understand something. Yes I agree insulting Igor Belago and the developers is wrong, but the members have a real reason to be angry. Its not just the fact that the game is taking this many years, its the fact that every year they move the release date. Its really annoying and frustrating and makes people think that this game will never come out.

We who have been waiting for this game for so many years have the right to be upset. Of course not to insult Igor Belago though.

yeah i agree
evgeny disappeared from the forum? and our questions?

PD: Is a little childish this thread trowland..

trowland
01-20-2008, 01:05 AM
i was a little over the top and i under stand your impatience but your complaining isn't effecting the development other than slowing it down because they have to please you by awnsering questions. evgeny's job is to work on game not be messenger boy.

Ps: that Shega adminastrator is gorgeous.

puca
01-20-2008, 11:25 AM
evgeny isn't a developer, he is an administrator of the forum, and yes you could call him an messenger boy... :)

KENWORTH
01-20-2008, 06:17 PM
i was a little over the top and i under stand your impatience but your complaining isn't effecting the development other than slowing it down because they have to please you by awnsering questions. evgeny's job is to work on game not be messenger boy.

yeah you got that right.

trowland
01-20-2008, 06:17 PM
evgeny isn't a developer, he is an administrator of the forum, and yes you could call him an messenger boy... :)

the man can't make a living by administrating a online forum

puca
01-20-2008, 08:54 PM
ask him and you will see

KENWORTH
01-21-2008, 12:08 AM
the man can't make a living by administrating a online forum

im talking bout this comment

trowland
01-21-2008, 07:27 PM
im talking bout this comment

oh lol