PDA

View Full Version : How's testing going?

Flagman_20
01-15-2008, 05:27 PM
In the last development report (28 Dec.), it said that all of the systems of the game had been developed and now they're testing it.
Has any of the testing stages been completed?

Just thought I asked....

puca
01-21-2008, 11:38 AM
5% :(

Freak Of Nature
01-21-2008, 01:27 PM
It seems like we are talking to nobody, admins don't post any reply wether they send our questions to developers or not, Evgeny, Shega post something! Because it seems we are waisting time asking questions.... Thanks in advance ;)

Shega
01-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Donkey: Are we there yet?
Shrek: No.
Shrek: Yes.
Donkey: Really?
Shrek: NO!

Now seriously. We all know examples when games are released before some specific date - Christmas, e.g. That appears to be quite good for developers – they don't have to spend extra time testing and polishing the game over and over again. That is very convenient for publishers – a lot of people buy the game due to holidays and other famous dates. But as for our company – we want our games to be of a very high-quality. And we work hard on it. That is why we are working with our game for so long – we want you guys to become extremely happy when playing our game. And we do not want you all simply to purchase it and to receive negative feedbacks on the next day! I hope you understand and respect us for making this decision as much as we care about your pleasure.
Soon we will post more news about Rig'n'Roll. You can be sure that you will be the first to learn any new interesting fact about it. Or the second… straight after our team ;)

JamesD
01-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Great!! It's very nice from you and the whole team.. very happy to read that :) Keep on the good work!

Freak Of Nature
01-21-2008, 02:50 PM

Now seriously. We all know examples when games are released before some specific date - Christmas, e.g. That appears to be quite good for developers – they don't have to spend extra time testing and polishing the game over and over again. That is very convenient for publishers – a lot of people buy the game due to holidays and other famous dates. But as for our company – we want our gamers to be of a very high-quality. And we work hard on it. That is why we are working with our game for so long – we want you guys to become extremely happy when playing our game. And we do not want you all simply to purchase it and to receive negative feedbacks on the next day! I hope you understand and respect us for making this decision as much as we care about your pleasure.
Soon we will post more news about Rig'n'Roll. You can be sure that you will be the first to learn any new interesting fact about it. Or the second… straight after our team ;)

Oh thanks I thought I (and others who asked questions) was talking to nobody , because no one replied, well waiting for news :)

Freak Of Nature
01-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Oh and one more question to you not developers, I know your company not only publishes games right? but also creates them, so my question is - are softlab-nsk working on their own with RnR or your company helps them somehow? sorry if this question is stupid :D

puca
01-21-2008, 06:19 PM

Now seriously. We all know examples when games are released before some specific date - Christmas, e.g. That appears to be quite good for developers – they don't have to spend extra time testing and polishing the game over and over again. That is very convenient for publishers – a lot of people buy the game due to holidays and other famous dates. But as for our company – we want our games to be of a very high-quality. And we work hard on it. That is why we are working with our game for so long – we want you guys to become extremely happy when playing our game. And we do not want you all simply to purchase it and to receive negative feedbacks on the next day! I hope you understand and respect us for making this decision as much as we care about your pleasure.

sorry but after 6 years these is crap

Shega
01-21-2008, 06:35 PM
puca, are you that sure? Well, anyway, that is your desicion )

Shega
01-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Oh and one more question to you not developers, I know your company not only publishes games right? but also creates them, so my question is - are softlab-nsk working on their own with RnR or your company helps them somehow? sorry if this question is stupid :D
That is a side company, it means that it doesn't belong to 1C and we are collaborating.

trowland
01-21-2008, 07:33 PM
puca, are you that sure? Well, anyway, that is your desicion )

puca is becomeing "bakeingcookies" i want a clean game not rushed.

Ps. they have shrek in russia? cool

KENWORTH
01-21-2008, 10:35 PM
lol today at petro i seen a guy playinh 18wos longhaul

trowland
01-22-2008, 12:12 AM
lol today at petro i seen a guy playinh 18wos longhaul

well i bought wos alh cause last one i had was first wos but rnr is much better