PDA

View Full Version : Custom skirmish maps

mccormack.d
08-24-2011, 12:58 AM
I've played the skirmish missions for MOW: Aslt Squad over and over again. I downloaded and installed the MOW Cheat mod; which, by the way, gave a whole new outlook to the skirmish missions. I'm interested in downloading and playing custom maps for MOW. Questions:

1. Where can I find custom skirmish maps?
2. How do I install the maps?
3. Can custom maps be played while using a MOW mod like the Cheat mod?

A big thanks goes out to all you MOW modders who take a great game and make it better!

Tigerium
08-26-2011, 10:04 PM
You can try to find some Skirmish maps over here :

http://www.moddb.com/addons?filter=t&kw=Search+...&type=def&licence=def&game=14503

To install : Extract the map into your "Mods" folder into your Men of War folder . If you do not have any "Mods" folder then just create one . Then go in game and then Options , select "Mods" and activate your map .

Some mods are playable with other mods but it's rare , you can try at your own risk .

Tigerium

mccormack.d
08-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Thanks! I'll download and try some.

Tigerium
08-29-2011, 07:57 PM
I personally recommend you FastLegs maps :D ! They're challengeful , has a lot of details and are really fun to play . But there is a lot of other great stuff that I enjoyed :)

mccormack.d
09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
I searched the MOW/Mod Forum and only found 3 posts referencing FastLegs. I also did a Google search and found a lot of MOW/FastLegs references for mods/maps; however, just about every link I when to had be removed. Where do I find custom maps/mods by FastLegs for MOW?

FastLegs
09-02-2011, 07:43 AM
dude im mostly on moddb site or DMS been awhile since ive been here :D working on new mod with ozka infinite battles coming out soon :D

mccormack.d
09-03-2011, 02:49 PM
OK, I'll look for you on Modd. Thanks!

mccormack.d
09-03-2011, 04:28 PM
FastLegs, I found you on Mod DB and downloaded several of your mods. Questions:

1. Do your mods work with the latest MOWAS patch (v1.96.6)?
2. Will your mods work with the Cheat Enable MOWAS mod?

Thanks for assisting me!;-)

carlmerfert
01-21-2012, 02:39 PM
I personally recommend you FastLegs maps :D ! They're challengeful , has a lot of details and are really fun to play . But there is a lot of other great stuff that I enjoyed :)

Love to find some more from him?? any info would be great..thanks

miggie
01-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Try SirHinkels missions. at the moment there are 11 skirmish missions.
You can visit them at SUST 3.de or DMS

carlmerfert
01-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Try SirHinkels missions. at the moment there are 11 skirmish missions.
You can visit them at SUST 3.de or DMS

Thanks for your help,, will do

Dennis07
03-29-2012, 04:51 AM
Hi, I read about your topic...
I developed a "SkirmishMod" some time ago.... I think it is only for Faces of War and it is mainly in German, but if you are familiar with mod creation, you may use it as a base.
Here is a link to download (http://clan.dennis07.de/htdocs/modules/PDdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=4&lid=1)

--Dennis

djsatane
04-05-2012, 11:06 AM
If you looking for custom missions/maps or skirmishes for men of war assault squad look here:

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/forumdisplay.php?103-Mod-Release

http://www.moddb.com/games/men-of-war-assault-squad/addons

whitesnoop
05-10-2012, 11:27 PM
FastLegs, I found you on Mod DB and downloaded several of your mods. Questions:

1. Do your mods work with the latest MOWAS patch (v1.96.6)?
2. Will your mods work with the Cheat Enable MOWAS mod?

Thanks for assisting me!;-)
No cheats mod will not work with other missions then that came with the game.

The cheat enable mod, is not actually an enabler. It is just a mission script, thats is loaded into the the mission itself. Thats how the mod works.

If you want to make them work, you'll need to edit the normal mission file. Then include the cheat mission file.

Doin this is maybe to hard, but maybe not. Way before I made this mod, I did this with Dynamic campaign Generator, which was a little glitchy so I made some reinforcements.