PDA

View Full Version : Yep, I'm stuck on level 1. But not like others have. This one's weird

Lasiurus
01-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Hi everyone. Well, after playing splinter cell, and several other games from Tom Clancy, and of course as an Argentinian feeling pretty annoyed by having to fight French, Russians, Colombians (yeah, it seems even they have weapons of mass destruction), Nicaraguenses (jeez...), and Mexicans (now with english accent too, only if you buy in the next 10 minutes). Well, I kind got tired of racism, and the fake illusion of "watch out, everyone has a nuke!". I decided to go onto another game, this time from a different perspective. I got my hand on this jewel, Death to Spies. Now this is refreshing. No clichés dialogs, no stereotyped main character. Just some unkown dude. This is seriously a truly great game.

So...my simple yet (I believe) unmentioned problem: During teh first mission, I got to the area where the truck is. Right next to it there's a little bunker. 2 guys indside. One looks through a small wondow; the other kicks a wheel. Now this last dude is my target he has a driver suit, just what I need. I'm equiped with choke cord and chlorophorm. I'm right behind this guy. I've managed to reach this point without killing nor stunning nor chlorophorming anyone. not even the dude guarding the little bunker. BUT...here's what happens: I just don't get the option of choking nor chlorophorming the driver. I only get teh option of stunning him.......any clues???

THX in advance!

Sgt.Schnitzel
01-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Did you arm the chlororform or chocke cord by pressing 2 or whatever button you assigned to this weapon group? (its 2 by default).

Lasiurus
01-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Did you arm the chlororform or chocke cord by pressing 2 or whatever button you assigned to this weapon group? (its 2 by default).

Yep, I did nithing happened. But, I think it was a bug or glitch o whatever, because I resetted my PC and now I could use it. So, no problem. Thanks though!

Spacefrog30
07-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi everyone. Well, after playing splinter cell, and several other games from Tom Clancy, and of course as an Argentinian feeling pretty annoyed by having to fight French, Russians, Colombians (yeah, it seems even they have weapons of mass destruction), Nicaraguenses (jeez...), and Mexicans (now with english accent too, only if you buy in the next 10 minutes). Well, I kind got tired of racism, and the fake illusion of "watch out, everyone has a nuke!". I decided to go onto another game, this time from a different perspective. I got my hand on this jewel, Death to Spies. Now this is refreshing. No clichés dialogs, no stereotyped main character. Just some unkown dude. This is seriously a truly great game.

So...my simple yet (I believe) unmentioned problem: During teh first mission, I got to the area where the truck is. Right next to it there's a little bunker. 2 guys indside. One looks through a small wondow; the other kicks a wheel. Now this last dude is my target he has a driver suit, just what I need. I'm equiped with choke cord and chlorophorm. I'm right behind this guy. I've managed to reach this point without killing nor stunning nor chlorophorming anyone. not even the dude guarding the little bunker. BUT...here's what happens: I just don't get the option of choking nor chlorophorming the driver. I only get teh option of stunning him.......any clues???

THX in advance!

Don't bover with any gards out side the bunker kill if you have to with silencer 1st sneek in2 the bunker with choked mode get him as he's looking at the wall take out gard @ top of the bunker b4 if u want 2 then swap uniform & wepon get in truck head down take a right @ the fork were you came from @ start of mission.

Any more help just ask :)

PillowyTripod
08-02-2008, 05:16 AM
Oh of course, games that have you fighting foreigners are racist =|

McDonald's
04-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Now, c'mon - what kind of a communist would run around killing members of the workking class? XDDD