PDA

View Full Version : The forum is more dead than the game..

puca
01-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Is a pity :(

ilkercindik
01-12-2008, 12:43 PM
its true.. :confused:

JamesD
01-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Long time has been gone since last news from Evegeny... is'nt?

Ubaku
01-12-2008, 03:44 PM
This forum lives because of the game. So why are you surprised? When Rig'n'Roll comes out in 2567 this forum will become alive again.

Freak Of Nature
01-12-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm alive! still waiting for good news :D

yesil
01-12-2008, 10:22 PM
I think this play will last long to it out it comes has become dull so nobody goes in forum purely I think this play, finally, must come out about this play now there is nobody video to see I think this play will come in 2009 out I fear it so hopefully it soon comes out sorry, however is in such a way

Flagman_20
01-12-2008, 10:41 PM
It really is a pitty the forum's gone dead.
But, since the forum is about Rig'n'Roll, and the game's not out yet, there isn't much to talk about (or nothing at all, as the case may be).
It's sad really...

digit
01-13-2008, 06:37 AM
What are we suppose to talk about on here? none of our questions get answered because there to busy with the game. We can only wait untill Evegeny tells us the release date. There's nothing new being added to the game. Every RnR section on every forum is as dead as it is here.

Freak Of Nature
01-13-2008, 08:32 AM
What are we suppose to talk about on here? none of our questions get answered because there to busy with the game. We can only wait untill Evegeny tells us the release date. There's nothing new being added to the game. Every RnR section on every forum is as dead as it is here.

Yeah he said he sent our questions to developers, that was before new year and we still don't have the answers ....

Flagman_20
01-13-2008, 11:07 AM
What are we suppose to talk about on here?

We were supposed to talk about the game (you probably got that far without my help :P). The game isn't out, so, we can't actually talk about it. The only think we ever talked about here is asking questions no one's awsered, asking for a demo and asking about the realease date. There have been some "pointless" posts that have nothing to do with the game just to keep the forum alive.

Hopefully the forum will be "brought back to life" when the game's out, when we acually have something to talk about. But untill then, and I quote, "the forum is more dead than the game.."

Divebomb
01-14-2008, 02:28 AM
well, we're still only two weeks into 2008. hopefully something crazy won't happen and the game will be released inside this year... and also it would be nice if they released a demo beforehand, just to lessen the pain of waiting a little bit. heh

Evgeny
01-14-2008, 06:07 AM
I understand you, guys, but the thing is that we had the New Year holidays here in Russia during last 2 weeks, so this is the reason of the absence of the answers. I believe Igor is going to answer my letter soon and i'll post it here as soon as possible.

Flagman_20
01-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Thank god (and Evgeny) for that!

klaushonold
01-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Is a pity :(

agree

i cancel my plan to buy this game

Ubaku
01-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Bullcrap, IF and when this game is released you WILL buy it as will the rest of us. ;-) We did not spend 6 years waiting and when it finally comes out we dont buy it. That is not realistic.

KENWORTH
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
yeah but if you wait to long you lose intrest in the game

Ron Falco
01-15-2008, 10:56 PM

but as soon as it comes out you come rushing back. Just watch.

klaushonold
01-16-2008, 12:14 AM

exact this is fact

i was 3 years big trucksim fan but now not anymore so much

and graphic is total out of date after 5 years

same with DukeNukem , i was big Fan for 3 years , now i absolute no intrested anymore for duke or duke forever , because new games coming with new and much better gameplay and graphic

sorry is fact

i only was her to see if people still waiting for this NEVER endING game

huhu funny and they still waiting but only a few

KENWORTH
01-16-2008, 12:46 AM
see grand theft auto is comin out before this game sure it was supposed to come out n october of 2007 but now it comes out n march 3rd of 08 you dont see rockstar changing the date around every 2months

see waiting on ring n roll is like waiting to buy a 3mill$ mansion when you are poor your not going 2 wait that long i mean sure you keep on trying but whats the point if it gone take you forever i mean like i said in other thread half of us dont know if well be living tomorrow or not so i say forget it and go do something else instead of wasting time saying when will rig n roll come out when it never will.