PDA

View Full Version : Gamescom

mitra
08-18-2011, 09:30 AM
I saw this game with other ones (aka the new Men of War) will be displayed to Gamescom. Many new videos has been released from the other publishers, but still nothing from 1C side (a part a very few appealing video for Red Orchestra). Is planned to have finally a true gameplay video or at least a new trailer for RW?

mitra
08-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Last day of Gamescom and no press articles on 1C games, only very few on RO2 (considering it should be the top product of line, is too little). So I think no official presentation to press has been done of any game (or at least to press which count), no new trailers released or screenshots. I truly don't understand what marketing strategy is this? 1C miss the E3 and Comiccon at San Diego, and partecipate like a Indie software house to Gamescom?

ironfelix
08-22-2011, 11:02 AM
we have presented the game to various press, including gametrailers. So expect some videos with real gameplay!

mitra
09-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi Felix, almost two weeks are passed from GSC are still I didn't see a single new video or screenshot of the game, official or not.

mitra
09-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Finally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSB0k2s3_gM

ironfelix
09-07-2011, 11:20 AM
we are not blizzard so they decided to take their time with uploading the vid.

mitra
09-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi Felix

I can agree with you for video and images released to external press, but in 1 years and to 1 month from the release date given into home, the game has only two trailers and few images released, and with only a part of them published on the official game site (which is stop from update to the 14.07).

Of course is not your fault, but I made "advertising" to the game from XIII Death or Glory in the various fora, and the 90% of people which try it also like it, but the 90% of people don't know the game exists, so the problem is that marketing is lacking not the game.

I saw the same suicidal policy with Blood of Europe and 1242.

I hope I'm wrong because my english is far from good, but in the video is tell the release is for next year? I hope is a mine understanding error.

Timesitheus
09-08-2011, 04:47 PM
I hope I'm wrong because my english is far from good, but in the video is tell the release is for next year? I hope is a mine understanding error.

Nope, you understood correctly. He said "Scheduled for release in early next year".:(

mitra
09-08-2011, 06:47 PM
In the game section is still written october 2011