PDA

View Full Version : Space Pirates And Zombies aka SPAZ

Ali Fish
08-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Q: WTF! is Space Pirates and Zombies ?
A: an awesome old school top down newtonian physics based 2d Indie procedurally generated shooter space strategy game with far to much role play and levelling aspects.

Epic in content and epic in gameplay (if its your thing of course)

really good game for a tenner (GBP) and yet again another elevation for the indie game scene in terms of quality product !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbikOfUFcxI

skouras
08-16-2011, 04:33 PM
hahahahahahahahaha
excellent
thanks for sharing Ali :grin:

Strike
08-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks Ali.

I'm giving this a go :)

Need something to do while waiting for the patch rather than complaining at everyone else complaining at luthier for complaining at luthier.

skouras
08-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks Ali.

I'm giving this a go :)

Need something to do while waiting for the patch rather than complaining at everyone else complaining at luthier for complaining at luthier.

lol

:grin::grin:

Strike
08-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Playing it now! Guess what? It's addictive...

Anvilfolk
08-17-2011, 01:20 AM
Had this for a while on Impulse - which unfortunately means I don't get 1.00 today, but tomorrow... either way, great game :) Very addictive, and I really, really like the feeling of getting bigger and bigger ships, up to the big cap ships. They just lumber along, unleashing massive amounts of firepower. Very tactical combat, and good risk/reward balance. I hear the 1.00 version has a LOT more missions than the beta did, which is good, as it was prone to getting a little repetitive. Still, combat was good enough that I didn't get tired of it :)