PDA

View Full Version : Mission Mate 2008 beta releases

CrazySchmidt
01-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Hi everyone, I have decided to set up a download section for Mission Mate development updates. These releases will be called beta releases and will not include any help file.

The idea behind this is to allow users to get access to new maps and other bits and pieces that are being worked on well ahead of the final release and in return, hopefully, I will get some feedback as to how things are shaping up and reports on any bugs that may show up.

This first release includes the initial stage of the three new maps available in the new IL-2 4.09m beta release, so you will need to have that installed first.

Please post any comments or bug reports in the Mission Mate Forum. (http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewforum&f=18)

Cheers CrazySchmidt. :)

Mission Mate Beta 1 Download (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=3215)

MOH_Hirth
01-09-2008, 04:28 AM
OH! Ty very much! your software is very good, i like do coop missions with MissionMate!

CrazySchmidt
01-09-2008, 10:16 AM
:)

MB_Avro_UK
01-09-2008, 05:32 PM
A big thanks CS! Support from guys like you are the lifeblood of simming :grin:

I've just created a co-op and may run it on HL with squad mates tonight.

Best Regards,
MB_Avro.

Flying_Nutcase
01-10-2008, 01:39 PM
CrazySchmidt, you're a credit to your fine country mate. m(0.o)m

Any plans for a Mission Mate for Storm of War??

Bearcat
01-10-2008, 03:26 PM
CrazySchmidt, you're a credit to your fine country mate. m(0.o)m

Any plans for a Mission Mate for Storm of War??

Hopefully SoW wont need such a tool.... and many of thye features of MM & The UQMG will be readily incorporated into the MB of SoW.

proton45
01-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Once again...thanks very much CrazySchmidt, "MM" has got to be (one of) my most used "IL2" add-ons...does "Mat Manager" count? I don't "re-load" it everyday, so maybe..."Mission Mate" IS my most used "IL2" app.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the up-dates...

CrazySchmidt
01-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Thankyou for the kind words gents.

In response to Flying_Nutcases post, should there be a need for such A utility for SoW, I will be looking at developing MM for it, but as Bearcat quite rightly points out, it may not be required. In most cases though there's always some room for some 3rd party utilities.

Cheers guys,
CS. :)