PDA

View Full Version : Hours of fun!

Tyro
08-08-2011, 12:26 AM
you definitely get bang for your buck with this game, trying different ways to complete the mission and after several restarts you think you have finished, only to find out you are about to be attacked and you have no clue as to where and with what, so you have saved your game frequently haven't you?

when you have been totally whipped by tons of infantry and tanks, you reload and rethink your strategy and eventually get it right, wipe the sweat off your brow and move on to the next mission.

I will have to say that this is one of the most challenging games I have ever played, and I have been doing this for a loooong time, are we having fun yet? I will have to say I have enyoyed it very much!!

ivanzu
08-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Have you tried Soldiers Heros if WWII that game is hard and challenging i think even more then red tide.

Tyro
08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
I do have that game, I just haven't played it yet, maybe after finishing Red Tide.

I just finished the mission back stabbing Hollidt, I didn't have a lot of resources left,I think there are 2 or 3 missions left, then I might have a go at it.

Tyro
08-15-2011, 06:04 PM
invanzu, you were indeed correct that soldiers, heroes of world war 2 is challenging, I just completed the russian campaign and it took several hours, I would suggest that anyone trying this game keep one thing in mind, SAVE OFTEN, and make saves at different points in the mission, you don't always know what is coming next.