PDA

View Full Version : texture corruption on nvidia fx 5200

dillu_bhai
01-06-2008, 07:48 AM
I am trying to run the game. But starting from the start menu, white textures starts to flicker at random position on the screen. The same continues when the game loads. I downloaded and the installed the latest driver but to no avail.:(

Any suggestion:confused:

hykao
01-06-2008, 01:08 PM
try to use a newer driver...but you better change that card for a newer one...

OSS
01-07-2008, 06:21 AM
I am trying to run the game. But starting from the start menu, white textures starts to flicker at random position on the screen. The same continues when the game loads. I downloaded and the installed the latest driver but to no avail.:(

Any suggestion:confused:

try entering authors menu, then continuing game.. for some people it worked..

Erik
01-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Check out my thread on the same problem: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=2338

My Asus GeForce EN7900GT TOP/256MB RAM crapped out after a year and a half. Fortunately though the card's warranty was still active, so I returned it to my computer shop for an RMA to Asus. I'm still waiting to get it back. In the meantime I bought a used ATI Sapphire X1550 card for $86, which works flawlessly with DTS and all my other games and DVDs.

Do you have graphics problems with other games/programs?
Is your cooling system in your computer sufficient?

If the answers are yes then you should consider RMAing your card or better yet acquire a newer and better one (if you have the means) as your card is quite old.

dillu_bhai
01-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Thanks guys.

Going to the credit screen and then returning to the main menu solved the problem.

Keep it up:grin: