PDA

View Full Version : off topic : rugby world cup,gentlemen warriors!

olife
08-04-2011, 01:29 PM
by advance my apologies ,for one time ,it is no question of ww2 planes but sport : rugby world cup,in fact i think there is a similarity between 30 proud warriors on a rugby stadium and the fighter pilots : no mercy ,no pity in the fight but respect of the ennemy.
i wish a good luck to all the national teams in this world cup,every teams are strong and dangerous!!long life rugby attitude!!

and i just permit me to be a little chauvinist with this video...lol...it will be very hard for the french warriors but in believe in them!

http://youtu.be/YBunJcr1DP8

irishjg10
08-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Merci Olife. Mon grand ami. La Marseillaise l'hymne soulève toujours les cheveux sur ma nuque. grande équipe. grande nation. véritables grands du rugby. mieux à vous pour la coupe du monde. L'Irlande vous attend pour vous. nous sommes forts. la France sont fortes. lorsque nous nous rencontrerons, ce sera comme une guerre nucléaire. Je ne peux pas attendre. a warning for you here lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwxcCxypcGw&feature=related

olife
08-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Merci Olife. Mon grand ami. La Marseillaise l'hymne soulève toujours les cheveux sur ma nuque. grande équipe. grande nation. véritables grands du rugby. mieux à vous pour la coupe du monde. L'Irlande vous attend pour vous. nous sommes forts. la France sont fortes. lorsque nous nous rencontrerons, ce sera comme une guerre nucléaire. Je ne peux pas attendre. a warning for you here lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwxcCxypcGw&feature=related

hello bro!!!!

millions thanks to u too!!
yes the terrible green devils and their fighting spirit!!!your video is a perfect exemple ,we know we will win and suddenly the green warriors become a green demons and destroy everybody...and win!!!what a great nation of rugby !!!!respect bro!!!respect!!
hope we will play against u!!i think it will be a trenches battle with bayonets!!!

in honor of IRELAND this video:...the song of the soldier

http://youtu.be/PKIy-RAbS_4

irishjg10
08-04-2011, 03:36 PM
les mots ne peuvent pas vous remercier assez. wow. fantastique. Je vous remercie. vous êtes un guerrier français. un gentleman. Vive la France.

olife
08-04-2011, 05:59 PM
les mots ne peuvent pas vous remercier assez. wow. fantastique. Je vous remercie. vous êtes un guerrier français. un gentleman. Vive la France.

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
millions thanks green devil!!!!!!!your words are a words of the great irish warrior,a man,a gentleman!!
long life IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and millions thanks for the reply in french,what a great honor for me!!!very honored!!!

bobswar
08-05-2011, 10:32 PM
All Blacks all the way.......at least to the semi finals this time

olife
08-06-2011, 10:42 AM
All Blacks all the way.......at least to the semi finals this time

hello bobswar and welcome here!!

yes all blacks are a lot of chance to go in semi-final and win the world cup!!
what a fantastic team!!!strong!!!very strong!!!a kings of rugby!!respect!!respect!!
all blacks...mmm...i must say the black demons!!!...and we will meet new zealand, i know in the first part of the tournament...very hard for us ...hope the french warriors will be able to take the new zealand trenches!!!a big fight!!!can't wait!!

in honor of new zealand here is the words of the famous haka

"Ringa Pakia
Uma Tiraha
Turi whatia
Hope whai ake
Waeuwae takahia kia kino
Ka mate ! Ka mate !
Ka ora ! Ka ora !
Tenei te tangata puhuruhuru
Nana nei i tiki mai, whakawhiti te ra
A hupane ! A kaupane !
A hupane ! A kaupane !
Whiti te ra !
Hi !"

super !!! great nation of rugby!!

irishjg10
08-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes for sure the All Blacks will be strong. However I'd be very surprised if New Zealand defeat France. I think France will win the group and New Zealand second.

bezshumniy
08-07-2011, 03:32 AM
go the wallabies. my cousin wont be playing, we dont have a chance, hehe

irishjg10
08-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Hi Bez. We have the Wallabies in our group. That's the crucial game for us both isn't it. Who's your cousin, Bez. ?

olife
08-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Yes for sure the All Blacks will be strong. However I'd be very surprised if New Zealand defeat France. I think France will win the group and New Zealand second.

millions thanks bro!!!very kind!!
but it will be hard cause the all black seems to be very very strong this year!(as always of course ,but this year new zealand team seems to be stronger than the others years!)
and when we see the last results of france...mmmm...hard for us.
but like all the supporters i believe in our success .go france!!
it is important for the tournament to win but victory or deafeat the most important is to fight like soldiers ,proud of our flag!
good luck to all!!
long life rugby!!

olife
08-07-2011, 12:34 PM
go the wallabies. my cousin wont be playing, we dont have a chance, hehe

hello bro!!

the wallabies!!!hahaha....!!!!!they like to eat the frenchies with a kangourou sauce!!!!u are really very very very very strong!!!!
in paris for the last test match against us ,u win easy!!!!i must say u kicked ours poor ass of frenchies!!!great nations of rugby!!!the kings,the masters!!!
respect bro!!!long life australia!!

who is your cousin?

a video in honor of australia : this day,in paris,we didn't fight against a humans...but against a people come from a other galaxy...respect wallabies!!!

http://youtu.be/S2QErM_qnN0

bezshumniy
08-09-2011, 02:53 AM
irishjg10, i dont follow the footy much so i was wrong, hehe. he only plays NRL or national rugby leage and state of origin. i thought he usually played for australia. his name is johnathan thurston.
olife-, i was wronger than wrong so not much will change, hehe. lol at kangaroo sauce, btw kangaroo taste great. ive never seen france play but south africa and new zealand i know are quite a match.. all players must have cast iron butterflies in them. i cant watch the vid coz of dial up atm. ill be sure to watch it b4 i go to darwin.

olife
08-10-2011, 02:22 PM
irishjg10, i dont follow the footy much so i was wrong, hehe. he only plays NRL or national rugby leage and state of origin. i thought he usually played for australia. his name is johnathan thurston.
olife-, i was wronger than wrong so not much will change, hehe. lol at kangaroo sauce, btw kangaroo taste great. ive never seen france play but south africa and new zealand i know are quite a match.. all players must have cast iron butterflies in them. i cant watch the vid coz of dial up atm. ill be sure to watch it b4 i go to darwin.

hello bro!!

nice to see your cousin is a rugbyman in australia team!!great!!
yes kangourou is good ,i eat one time ,hehe!!yes we can find it sometimes in the french supermarkets!!
ps : please don't laugh to much when u will see the result of the french team vs australia in the video!!lol!!...mmmm...not realy good for us!!!

irishjg10
08-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Bravo. bon jeu samedi dernier à Bordeaux. La France est prête pour la Coupe du monde.

olife
08-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Bravo. bon jeu samedi dernier à Bordeaux. La France est prête pour la Coupe du monde.

hello bro!

millions thanks my friend but it was closed!!great game to irish team!!!
i think the irish team is ready for world cup too!!
it was a great match and i must say that i was afraid during 25 mins in second half time,in fact even if we won ,irish team is as good as french french team and the result can be different too...we were lucky!!

nice game bro!

malcolmw
08-16-2011, 04:10 AM
I know this would be a good cup again. I have been following the sport for a long time already and I can not help but have this fascination over players who really keep their head in the game.

This is really such a display of sport as you are just playing not like in other sports that physicality takes the better of their decision making.

You know what sport I am talking about, and let us just keep it that way. Though for rugby, we really have to commend the players.