PDA

View Full Version : m46

tk471138
08-04-2011, 01:57 AM
This tank is not equipped with any ammo for its TWO .30 cal Machine Guns...i did some investigating, and thinking i can quickly fix this through the mission editor. Except what is in the "backpack" or what ever its called can ONLY be selected from presets....FURTHERMORE I noticed that the m46 DOES have .50 cal ammo...which would be useful for my HMG positions cept you can really trade ammo...not to mention the abundance of 30 cal ammo that the weapon squads have, can not be traded either....PLEASE FIX THIS GLARING PROBLEM...why make a tank but put in the wrong ammo...and them take away from the user the ability to quickly fix this for themselves....nope now we are 100% reliant on you to fix your own stupid oversight...please fix this NOW....im sure all it would take is a simple overwrite, so send me the correct file that can fix this....what should have been an easy fix for the user to implement is confounded by the foolish mission editor....

FIX NOW this is unacceptable....

also fix the simple mission editor as well, it keeps telling me that the limit for units have been reached...this is simply bunk, as i can use the reg mission editor to add units, except in the mission editor EVEN IF i move the units to the appropriate armies spawn position, they do not spawn there, they just spawn in the same spot...

please fix these retarded problems they are foolish and should have been priorities as these are obvious problems....
FIX NOW THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE....NOW, IM SO FREAKING ANGRY....FIX NOW....i gave your company one more chance buying this game after the cliffs of dover, and again i am let down to a small extent, but overall this is a good game with alot of potential...